Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What does it take to not need Zenurik anymore ?

Lutesque

Question

So we all know Energising Dash is Pretty much mandatory if you want Warframe to not feel like some random generic TPS... But honestly... im sick of it... 

I want to use Vazarin and Madurai... without sacrificing my ability to use my Warframe's Abilities...

So what does it take ? Mods ? Arcane ? The Ark of the Covenant ?

BTW NO GEAR ITEMS like Energy Pads or anything thats finite...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PurrrningBoop said:

Rage

I'l die before I get enough energy for Rage or Hunter Adrenaline

5 minutes ago, PurrrningBoop said:

Arcane Energize

This drops from The Hydrolulyst Right ?

6 minutes ago, PurrrningBoop said:

Energy Siphon

Useless even with coaction drift... 

8 minutes ago, PurrrningBoop said:

Equilibrium

Useless just from the simple fact that Both types of orbs don't drop often in the first place.... the only time I've gotten a steady supply of orbs is from Archwing Missions. 

10 minutes ago, PurrrningBoop said:

Energy pads (yes, I know you don't want to hear about them)

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!! 😞

11 minutes ago, PurrrningBoop said:

Trinity/Harrow

I can go through the entire game with only two frames... I want to use my other ones too. 

12 minutes ago, PurrrningBoop said:

Sacrificing a goat

NOW WE'RE GETTING SOMEWHERE !!! 😄

10 minutes ago, NekroArts said:

Syndicate weapons with Blight or Entropy (Red Veil or Cephalon Suda, respectively)

I don't know what any of the Syndicate Weapon effects are... 😞

8 minutes ago, Kylo. said:

Just Energise to be honest.

I never feel like I need to do energising dash with any of my frames.

Doesn't this need an Energy Source for it to activate ? 

• Like 1

Ah the Zenurik meta... well, I mostly play with tanky frames and they always have rejuvenation and rage/hunter adrenaline equipped, 'infinite energy and health' IF (for some reason) I'm using a 'glass cannon' I have energy siphon and streamline equipped, and of course, don't spam your abilities

Edited by (XB1)Rylor Threev
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

I don't know what any of the Syndicate Weapon effects are... 😞

• Steel Meridian: Justice - restores 25% health
  • Arbiters of Hexis: Truth - restores 25% health
  • Cephalon Suda: Entropy - restores 25% base energy
  • Perrin Sequence: Sequence - restores 25% shield
  • Red Veil: Blight - restore 25% base energy
  • New Loka: Purity - restores 25% health
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kylo. said:

An Energy Orb, yes.

Then its useless to me... 😞

2 minutes ago, NekroArts said:
  • Steel Meridian: Justice - restores 25% health
  • Arbiters of Hexis: Truth - restores 25% health
  • Cephalon Suda: Entropy - restores 25% base energy
  • Perrin Sequence: Sequence - restores 25% shield
  • Red Veil: Blight - restore 25% base energy
  • New Loka: Purity - restores 25% health

I might be abe to work with this... :) So what trigger's these effects... ?

Affinity ?

because I have no of getting Affinity with out killing.

• Like 1

Deth Cube's [Energy Generator] with Arcane Energize is just enought to have plenty o energy.

Also,

24 минуты назад, Lutesque сказал:

I'l die before I get enough energy for Rage or Hunter Adrenaline

duuuuude, have you even tried it? warframes with 200+ armor can use it very well. Pro tip: don't just stand under the enemy fire! You can play "hurt me more" game only if you are really able to withstand the consequences (cough Nidus Inaros Oberon Saryn Khora cough). Let them shoot at you and get ready to run and evade once you hear the sound of your shields breaking. That moment between depleting your shields and the actual getting out from fire should give you enough energy to cast something to kill someone. Also, [Arcane Grace] exists, it can help you withstand more damage in order to use [Rage]. [Health Conversion] may also serve, but in more particular cases (if you have a source of health orbs like Nekros, Oberon, Nezha or Synth mod set). And finally, [Adaptation] exists, but you need to think before you equip it: it can make the armored warframe *too undying* and you will not benefit from [Rage] at all.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lutesque said:

I might be abe to work with this... 🙂 So what trigger's these effects... ?

Affinity ?

because I have no of getting Affinity with out killing.

Yes, the weapon must be equipped and earn affinity (can either come from the weapon's kills or your teammate's kills). There must be an icon at right of the ammo count (circle), this tells you that the weapon has the effect.

Spoiler

5x54glW.jpg

As you earn affinity for the weapon it, the icon will fill up like so:

Spoiler

YkQpih5.jpg

When it reaches max the effect will go off dealing radial damage and restoring whatever it restores. After the effect goes off, it'll be put on a 10 second cooldown before it can earn affinity again. It is important that the weapon with the Syndicate effect is in use. So if you're using your pistol (that doesn't have the effect) and your primary is holstered (it has the effect), the primary will not gain affinity to fill the icon.

• Like 2

If you've got a spare mod slot on your frame and you're using a sentinel:

- Synth Deconstruct (any enemy damaged by your sentinel has a 25% chance of dropping a health orb on death)
- Equilibrium (health orbs now also restore energy)

I haven't actually tested this combo out, but if it's anywhere as good as it sounds, it's definitely worth considering. If you're able to keep a Dethcube (Energy Generator) or Diriga (damages many enemies at once with Arc Coil) alive, then I'd imagine it would give you far more energy than any Syndicate weapon.

I recommend using a Sweeper (Prime) as your sentinel weapon, with +Multishot, +Punchthrough, +Zoom (yes, you heard me), +FireRate, and -Accuracy. It'll do basically no damage, but it doesn't need to, since landing hits to activate Synth Deconstruct is the weapon's only goal.

Edited by SortaRandom
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Lutesque said:

So we all know Energising Dash is Pretty much mandatory

Strange... I use Zenurik only on 3 or 4 of my Warframes...
Do you mind to explain, what exactly WE ALL know?

I know, that you have no clue. If you really think that Zenurik is mandatory, then you are doing it wrong. You might want to slot in some efficiency mods.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Kylo. said:

What are you doing that you need energy without killing anyone?

Well Boss Fights, Spy Missions and Cache Hunts are a perfect example of a situation where I might need energy without having to wait for an enemy to conveniently drop one.

Its why I don't like Orbs... Ivara is literally the only Frame I use Equilibrium on because she can yank the Orbs out of enemies without having to kill them.... and even then Its not enough to sustain Max Effeciency Prowl purely because RNG is a pain in the ass.

5 minutes ago, Zanoza-chan said:

duuuuude, have you even tried it? 

LoL... why would I try a mod that requires me to take damage to get energy when The Threat of getting one shotted is extremely High... 

Its useless in Sorties and Bounties...

Atleast in Eidolon Hunts I might have a use for Energise or Equilibrium because synovas have a 90% chance to drop one Health Orb and One Energy when you destroy them...but every where else... its a gamble.

10 minutes ago, Zanoza-chan said:

Deth Cube's [Energy Generator] with Arcane Energize is just enought to have plenty o energy.

Hmmmmm.... I don't know how any of the Robots work... how will I know its assissting ? Also without the ability to Ressurect Them then I can justify using them... 

I can save my Warframe using Transference but my Robot robot dies...

14 minutes ago, Zanoza-chan said:

Pro tip: don't just stand under the enemy fire! You can play "hurt me more" game only if you are really able to withstand the consequences (cough Nidus Inaros Oberon Saryn Khora cough).

Your "Pro-Tip" doesn't work... it literally only takes one Nullifier or ancient or MOA you  didn't see popping from behind the Corner to knockover while all the other enemies lay waste to you as you're getting up. In sorties literally any stray bullet one shots you... granted with Inaros it may take 4 shots but thats still highly unreasonable.

And yes I already use Max Rank Vitality and Redirection/Steel Fibre.

21 minutes ago, Zanoza-chan said:

Let them shoot at you and get ready to run and evade once you hear the sound of your shields breaking.

LoL... im already running and evading when I hear that sound so what do I do then ? Run an evade harder ? 

23 minutes ago, Zanoza-chan said:

That moment between depleting your shields and the actual getting out from fire should give you enough energy to cast something to kill someone.

LoL... do you know how many times I've died while trying to Recast Iron Skin when I knew exactly when it was going to run out ? Apparently that tiny gap is not only enough to kill you before you can cast an ability but also fast enough to kill you before you can Transfer out of your Frame (Doesn't happen all the time but it does happen enough to be annoying)... and then to top it all off you fall victim to the Dreaded "Ability In Use" Bug.... which wasn't fixed like the recent Hotfix claims it was... it still happens under the same circumstances. 

32 minutes ago, Zanoza-chan said:

Also, [Arcane Grace] exists, it can help you withstand more damage in order to use [Rage].

I have no idea what that is and what good is it if it "Exist" ? It means nothing if A) I don't have it... and B) Have no means of obtaining it.

35 minutes ago, Zanoza-chan said:

[Health Conversion] may also serve, but in more particular cases (if you have a source of health orbs like Nekros, Oberon, Nezha or Synth mod set).

Again with The RNG Orbs 😞

37 minutes ago, Zanoza-chan said:

And finally, [Adaptation] exists, but you need to think before you equip it: it can make the armored warframe *too undying* and you will not benefit from [Rage] at all.

You do realise in order to get Adaptation you would have to do Arbitration Missions... which I've been told are above level 100 Sorties... I get that now that you have mods and arcanes like that it seems like no big deal but thats not the situation for me or even most of the people playing warframe... or did you not see many of the "How do I make my frame tankier" Threads that just keep popping up ? I think I see a new one each week... maybe even 2. 

43 minutes ago, SortaRandom said:

If you've got a spare mod slot on your frame and you're using a sentinel

I don't. 😞

45 minutes ago, SortaRandom said:

- Synth Deconstruct (any enemy damaged by your sentinel has a 25% chance of dropping a health orb on death)
- Equilibrium (health orbs now also restore energy)

I haven't actually tested this combo out, but if it's anywhere as good as it sounds, it's definitely worth considering.

Really.... is the "Warframe Energy Crisis" (Patent Pending) so bad that 25% is worth considering ? Im truly heart broken... 😞

You know... The "Operator Damage Crisis" (Patent Pending) has similar RNG... with Virtuos Fury and Virtuos Shadow....the best amp in the Eidolon Meta only has a measly 30% Crit Chance and thats what you're stuck with since Amp Mods are not a thing 😞 theres no "Amp Gambit" or "Amp Strike" thats going to give you a 120% crit chance to build around something you can actually plan on working 70% of the time like you can with Soma 😞

1 hour ago, SortaRandom said:

If you're able to keep a Dethcube (Energy Generator) or Diriga (damages many enemies at once with Arc Coil) alive, then I'd imagine it would give you far more energy than any Syndicate weapon.

I can.... I don't think anyone can keep any companion alive... They are weak morons that die constantly. 

I had my Kavat kitted with Link health and link Armor with inaros and it still died.... it didn't die as fast but the point is even at 9900HP it still wasn't enough....Robots can't even use those mods so... GG I guess.

6 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

LoL... why would I try a mod that requires me to take damage to get energy when The Threat of getting one shotted is extremely High... 

Its useless in Sorties and Bounties...

Depends on how you build and play.

I use Rage / Adrenaline on many of my frames with high success.

But go ahead and don't try it, while complaining about there being no options.

• Like 3

So everyone here has given you multiple good alternatives and by the looks of it you end  up making them all look worthless. Why are you looking at things trough such a gray filter?

I have a max efficiency ivara and can be in prowl from start to finish without killing anyone just with arcane energize and the orbs I get from mobs (or the occasional prock from my rakta cernos once I crack open a spy vault for example). If you just want to be negative about everything fine keep living in your own "nothing gives me enough energy" world while the rest of us sit there with full energy bars with prowl and other channeled abilities on. I literally don't use flow on my excal umbra and have his base 225 energy and energize keeps me in EB trough a 1 hour survival on MOT and I even spam howls once the levels get a bit higher and still don't run out of energy.

I abandoned Zenurik as soon as I had my Vazarin up and running with all waybounds on and never looked back

Edited by EDM774
  • Like 3

2 часа назад, Lutesque сказал:

I have no idea what that is and what good is it if it "Exist" ?

That's why I'm giving you the exact name. You was told the said thing exists. You don't know it? Well, you need to know the Warframe wiki also exists, and in that case the exact item name is all you need.

did you not see many of the "How do I make my frame tankier" Threads that just keep popping up ?

They all need to be blessed with same knowledge: the Warframe wiki exists. Period.

Run an evade harder ?

Yes. Run, roll, bullet jump, that's it.

Your "Pro-Tip" doesn't work

It does. I'm playing on 7 years old laptop on constant 20-25 fps. Running sorties, running eidolons, running arbitrations. I tried every method I mentioned. I would not suggest something that doesn't work.

it seems like no big deal but thats not the situation for me

But now you have a direction. A plan. A purpose to move towards. Answers here are all decent. Stop rejecting them one by one like you're waiting for ultimate "do this and you'll never run out of energy", such method does NOT exist. Wanna get more energy? Wanna survive the sorties and arbitrations you dread so much? You got the list of items, now go to wiki and learn how to get em, and then go get them, don't cry "this is sooo hard" anymore. Everything is hard until you start to do it. You have stepped into midgame, things will not be easy for you from now.

• Like 3

It's more or less just progression.

A new player is gunna have trouble because they don't have streamline. A median player because they don't have Primed Flow. A typical player because they don't have Zenurik and a veteran has full reign because they have two energize sets and all the other energy options up to that point.

Energy options aren't all a universal solution. That's why Zenurik is popular. You say Equilibrium isn't useful because it needs orbs or whatever. Well Try it with Oberon / Nezha on a Sentinel using Synth Fiber. Not even gunna play the obvious Nekros card. Energy for days anytime you can produce Health orbs.

That's one of the sadder things of Warframe community created "meta" there isn't a meta most the time. Players just don't try anything else.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Zanoza-chan said:

Answers here are all decent. Stop rejecting them one by one like you're waiting for ultimate "do this and you'll never run out of energy", such method does NOT exist. Wanna get more energy? Wanna survive the sorties and arbitrations you dread so much? You got the list of items, now go to wiki and learn how to get em, and then go get them, don't cry "this is sooo hard" anymore. Everything is hard until you start to do it. You have stepped into midgame, things will not be easy for you from now.

^THIS is what I was talking about! I'm glad I'm not the only one here with common sense  LOL

• Like 1