Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

*UPDATED* DE and Bioware #lifttogether #strongalonestrongertogether Anthem and Warframe are mates!

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

2 hours ago, HugintheCrow said:

Agreed. Corporations being what they are definitely is one of the reasons for why we can't have nice things.

R/whoosh

No, people like you are. Get your black and white extremism world view out of our video game and the greater nerd/gaming culture at large.

final vertices of the game is made by angry joe.

ARE YOU SURE DE YOU WANT SUPPORT THE DEVELOPER OVER ANTHEM?  Right now I am worried where the company is going.  Oh right remember plz put down that ur booze (alcoholic) litter-y its not good timing, only do it for celebration.

Edited by ChaoticEdge
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, DeMonkey said:

Angry Joe isn't the final verdict on anything. His opinion is no more relevant than anyone else's. 

Dude pay attention, if the review is bad the possible chance what the odds if you partner bad (not cool bad #$$) just terrible at working that get lots mistakes would you still be partner with that guy who brought more work and troubles long with you?  This is fact that whatever issue please make sure this doesn't stab the game.  This is consider views for the game and it can be still actives though life until the game is finish.  There is rules of the world and if we go hypocritical in our words that saying "Defiance" is best game the rest ( FOR AN EXAMPLE ) it be lying to people and lying to yourself.  I flipping old as heck and I done business myself because there is simple rule of terms "Dog eat dog's world" because simple terms will applies companies who they partnership and will they both get in trouble or will one them just stab them in the back and run off the glory money (one my odd jobs and you don't want to know how many jobs) for it also jump in the government any direction as well which I could easily point issues in warframe which I will not use it for my gain but I had reported to them for while and noted I can't keep up reporting issues may go under my radar.

At the time being I understand all developers are hard working (most of them) and I don't want warframe's DE take the blame of "Bioware's Company" and be used as scapegoat (you'll be witnessing a lot with that if you step in the world business).  At this time moment it is best to be noted if any issue may occurred or corruptions is developing in any members/people, the fact is why I am saying this its one thous time of moment ppl are not going be themselves for you will know it when it hit soon.

We the players sometime can effect the game to be as well for great for business and entertainment and I would hate it if I see business does not do great with entertainment then everyone will start pick up pitchfork and torches which I wanted the people stop doing that every time even the post sign and their homemade fire bomb so called claim "Peaceful Protest" *clapping sarcastically*.  At the time being it is know the company, know its people and know what other people say about their thoughts of the company's people before you'll become their friends even its is old friends it doesn't mean you'll catch up time like old sake time for it can be easily fall into back-stab.

In fact just doing freely job because I'm just a bird who is just sitting in the watch tower.

29 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Angry Joe isn't the final verdict on anything. His opinion is no more relevant than anyone else's. 

No, but his review was spot on regarding the issues of the game. I enjoy Anthem's gameplay, but it does have major issues that shouldn't be present in a game that has been in development for 6 years.

3 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

get yourself program read all that stuff for its foolish laugh it off when you don't know and for claiming knowing.

You can get yourself some English lessons first. :wink:

I do know, like I said, I did glean some stuff from your post.

Something something "DE shouldn't be friends with them in case DE takes the blame for Anthems failure"?

Yes, I'm laughing. Why people are reading so much into a jovial tweet is beyond me.

• Like 2

This is why I never trust reviewers like IGN, Metacritic, etc. Most of them are slightly biased (for example some of the reviewer are not a fan of grindy looter shooters) and people follow them like a flock. If I want to make sure the game is worth my time, I buy the game then play a few hours and then the final verdict, if I like it I keep it and if not I return it and Anthem passed my test.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, LupisV0lk said:

R/whoosh

Talking about yourself? I respect that.

I mean, I obviously did a funny by making it seem like your comment was actually agreeing with me, when it's obvious you were trying to criticise it.

Please tell me you understood that.

10 hours ago, LupisV0lk said:

our

Exactly. It's ours, so you don't get to tell me what to think. Now excuse me while I continue to consider corporations a terrible thing.

Now obviously, you can disagree with me.

But you do NOT have any right to tell me to stop believing in my own views.

You have no right, no authority, nothing. If you can't accept a person with different views, it's only gonna continue to make you angry, as I have no intention of ever changing.

Edited by HugintheCrow
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n said:

No, but his review was spot on regarding the issues of the game. I enjoy Anthem's gameplay, but it does have major issues that shouldn't be present in a game that has been in development for 6 years.

Oh I understand that, the game is certainly flawed and I'm not saying otherwise.

Just that reviews shouldn't be the final verdict, and certainly not the view of a single reviewer. Each of us individually can and, imo, should create our own final verdict instead of preaching someone else's. 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

You can get yourself some English lessons first. :wink:

I do know, like I said, I did glean some stuff from your post.

Something something "DE shouldn't be friends with them in case DE takes the blame for Anthems failure"?

Yes, I'm laughing. Why people are reading so much into a jovial tweet is beyond me.

Hmmm rude because one you don't know the company and their job plus for someone lazy reading don't want to read all the way why not become a teacher yourself of English Grammar fixer oh wait your wasting your time wanted getting fame and thumbs up for everything someone wanted to impress the group.  Its pointless to impress a group because tons of reason for no one care out the world or either in the internet.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

At the time being its best not friending ppl for they could pull fast one on anyone still just like during WWII when german try friend with russian.

Kinda sad. When I saw this post, it's really nice to see some positive relation between two titles and I hoped it can spread out. Turns out, people still have heated argument about it.

Anyway on the topic, It's nice to see DE did that. Hope for the best for anthem and may the issues that it had now will be fixed.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, taiiat said:

surprise, easy positive PR is generated by actions like these, even though they mean nothing.

Yep, while many see it simply as a "nice" gesture, it's saving DE thousands in advertising costs because fans of both are sharing this all over the place. 

I've seen it pop up 4 times on my fb feed today alone.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

ARE YOU SURE DE YOU WANT SUPPORT THE DEVELOPER OVER ANTHEM?  Right now I am worried where the company is going.  Oh right remember plz put down that ur booze (alcoholic) litter-y its not good timing, only do it for celebration.

DE is just supporting all them angry/disappointed players diving into Warframes pockets as a superior alternative. 

2 minutes ago, Cubewano said:

DE is just supporting all them angry/disappointed players diving into Warframes pockets as a superior alternative. 

not in anger word "WORRY" is a thing as emotional.  I seen this before the partnership actually turn out bad for I am just telling heads up

2 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Hmmm rude because one you don't know the company and their job plus for someone lazy reading don't want to read all the way why not become a teacher yourself of English Grammar fixer oh wait your wasting your time wanted getting fame and thumbs up for everything someone wanted to impress the group.  Its pointless to impress a group because tons of reason for no one care out the world or either in the internet.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

At the time being its best not friending ppl for they could pull fast one on anyone still just like during WWII when german try friend with russian.

What? He said that because it's really hard to understand what you're trying to say. Maybe you're having a hard time understanding English, and maybe that's where the confusion is coming in (as it seems English isn't your first language).

All DE's tweet was doing was congratulating Bioware on the launch of Anthem. It's not a partnership between DE and Bioware. DE isn't liable for anything that happens with Anthem. This is just one developer congratulating another developer. It doesn't matter whether you like Bioware or not. It doesn't matter whether or not you like or hate Anthem. This is DE expressing verbal support for another developer, because they are fellow development studios in one industry. And it promotes friendship and positive relationships, not toxicity and hatred. That's something Warframe fans and Anthem fans could learn.

• Like 1