Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

*UPDATED* DE and Bioware #lifttogether #strongalonestrongertogether Anthem and Warframe are mates!

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

1 hour ago, MagPrime said:

Yep, while many see it simply as a "nice" gesture, it's saving DE thousands in advertising costs because fans of both are sharing this all over the place. 

I've seen it pop up 4 times on my fb feed today alone.

and while that doesn't make it good or bad, people should understand business.

5 hours ago, Cubewano said:

partnership?

when you do support you do small future timing partnership which its a type attention that either you giving little hand support or congraz them about small things which its type meaning if they get chance working together.  The partnership I see with biowares isn't always friendly and same goes with other companies I know of and they always either use their partnership by whom they trust but trust can be killed by a sly fox.

If you were in the world business all I have to say its going stinks and your going to hate it unless you got lucky enough with things.

5 hours ago, A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n said:

What? He said that because it's really hard to understand what you're trying to say. Maybe you're having a hard time understanding English, and maybe that's where the confusion is coming in (as it seems English isn't your first language).

All DE's tweet was doing was congratulating Bioware on the launch of Anthem. It's not a partnership between DE and Bioware. DE isn't liable for anything that happens with Anthem. This is just one developer congratulating another developer. It doesn't matter whether you like Bioware or not. It doesn't matter whether or not you like or hate Anthem. This is DE expressing verbal support for another developer, because they are fellow development studios in one industry. And it promotes friendship and positive relationships, not toxicity and hatred. That's something Warframe fans and Anthem fans could learn.

It is future looking for partnership of looking forward, not a thing best to do.  Its old tactical when you congraz them, they may turn out looking forward to do trading or work partnership ahead and possible giving helping hand later on but viewing it they are having a friendly chat its something you have to beware of company to other company even thou they shake hands.  Its like the movie directors and 1 wanted make scary movie and 1 wanted make happy movie and yet if both them work together it would end up a mess and someone have to put a blame on someone so possible of scapegoat.  Its a simple warning for I seen this before and all both side companies may have different opinion of views who wanted what goes like to be.

3 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

It is future looking for partnership of looking forward, not a thing best to do.  Its old tactical when you congraz them, they may turn out looking forward to do trading or work partnership ahead and possible giving helping hand later on but viewing it they are having a friendly chat its something you have to beware of company to other company even thou they shake hands.  Its like the movie directors and 1 wanted make scary movie and 1 wanted make happy movie and yet if both them work together it would end up a mess and someone have to put a blame on someone so possible of scapegoat.  Its a simple warning for I seen this before and all both side companies may have different opinion of views who wanted what goes like to be.

No one should expect them to collaborate or crossover between their respective IPs.

It's just a gesture of goodwill.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

DE isn't stupid. They can't just decide to partner with Bioware. Bioware is under EA. For DE to do that, they would have to be owned by EA. They are not partnering with Bioware. They're literally just being friendly. They did the same thing with Bungie when Destiny 2 came out, and they have not partnered with that studio. You are incorrect in your assessment of the situation.

Edited by A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n

The Division 2 team also congratulated BioWare on Twitter.

Spoiler

And Ubisoft placed an ad for Division 2 on the Anthem subreddit.

They're all businesses. They all have to be savvy. They all need to make a profit. But how you do it matters and isn't meaningless. Having a bit of integrity and class goes a long way.

• Like 1

DE isn't going to be getting into a partnership with a big company - especially not one associated with EA, a company infamous for terrible business practices. If they do want to get into a partnership with another company, it'll be with another independent company. So, basically, it'd more likely be with Bungie and Destiny before Bioware and Anthem.

Even then, such a thing is highly unlikely, simply due to the fact that it's probably more trouble than it's worth.

28 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

I need to remember @ChaoticEdgedeffinition of partnership the next time a woman talks to me or even says hello. I'm going to claim we are married after that!

Just be careful. It goes both ways. You say hello to a lady, nine months later she shows up with your kid in her arms demanding child support.

12 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

when you do support you do small future timing partnership which its a type attention that either you giving little hand support or congraz them about small things which its type meaning if they get chance working together.  The partnership I see with biowares isn't always friendly and same goes with other companies I know of and they always either use their partnership by whom they trust but trust can be killed by a sly fox.

If you were in the world business all I have to say its going stinks and your going to hate it unless you got lucky enough with things.

they aren't doing this to support anthem, they are doing it to support themselves, they're essentially leeching off their publicity for free advertising/recruitment. this is not a partnership, or a suggestion of such in the future, it's just vague marketing.

35 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

I need to remember @ChaoticEdgedeffinition of partnership the next time a woman talks to me or even says hello. I'm going to claim we are married after that!

6 minutes ago, rune_me said:

Just be careful. It goes both ways. You say hello to a lady, nine months later she shows up with your kid in her arms demanding child support.

would you stop going the gutter, so inappropriate minds you guys.  Any term of partnership can be added in this term and stop your sarcastic one because a foolish would twist the truth because he wanted create another fool.

1 minute ago, Cubewano said:

they aren't doing this to support anthem, they are doing it to support themselves, they're essentially leeching off their publicity for free advertising/recruitment. this is not a partnership, or a suggestion of such in the future, it's just vague marketing.

it is and may not know it for this is how it seems to be so for it doesn't look like it but it is.

Edited by ChaoticEdge

41 minutes ago, rune_me said:

Hehe that really made my day... it also got me kinda worried since I bumped into the neighbor earlier today and said hello. 😓

36 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

would you stop going the gutter, so inappropriate minds you guys.  Any term of partnership can be added in this term and stop your sarcastic one because a foolish would twist the truth because he wanted create another fool.

The gutter is the only place I feel at home. Dont hate on my home dude.

Also you need to lay off the conspiracy theory stuff or whatever it is you are on. A twitter post is not the same as a partnership or a binding contract. DE didnt actively become part of EA or BW just because they posted a congrats. Nor will it have any negative effect if Anthem fails. All the tweet did was add some publicity to DE and BW/EA because the tweet will likely get re-tweeted several times by several companies and people.

• Like 1

Just now, SneakyErvin said:

The gutter is the only place I feel at home. Dont hate on my home dude.

Also you need to lay off the conspiracy theory stuff or whatever it is you are on. A twitter post is not the same as a partnership or a binding contract. DE didnt actively become part of EA or BW just because they posted a congrats. Nor will it have any negative effect if Anthem fails. All the tweet did was add some publicity to DE and BW/EA because the tweet will likely get re-tweeted several times by several companies and people.

1 gutter is used two different term for adult jokes and just home for I was referring the adult jokes.  2 its not conspiracy theory the fact if you HAD STEP INTO WORLD MARKETING it is one heck of job for you don't even get it (one my odd jobs for other companies) as in other words the marketing place will eat you alive out your pocket money if you deiced trust other companies even thou they congrats you for your just a fish as the other companies will eat your money away as the shark dive every single fish.

Ppl who done world marketing knows about this even Bill Gate is aware of what happen if he was working other company which the responsibility will drop like big bomb and the one who will get the blame is like pasting hot potato game except it won't be a bomb its a big massive you have to pay.  As comparing how this BW I had my research with other companies including this one (including wet jobs) by you always pick up what they do in companies and history background dirt mess they made even it is the tiny dirt same goes with here of this company. Right now warframe is sitting good spot at the time being and not getting bash alot for good thing and if anthem get bash they will come to the ask bit help fixing problem seem like friendly right, wrong come on smell the coffee for companies would like trade in trust or small walk into wrong type trust for anything can come out wrong for it just another type gambling except the dice isn't square for it has more then 6 sides.

At the time being even they had not make a move for timing it have to set perfect and right because companies always try predict and pinpoint the right time to sell it still from all this year and so does gaming company does the same except for they have dead line and world marketing has none, gaming company still follow the same method but less at the time being warframe is free game and to be the marketing is their items store display including their license to market for you have keep thous in mind, the best way extend the marketing either own another company, friending a company or buy them as the time being warframe been issue with their own ppl which not pointing figure today they did let few people get away their money so it is written in law of world business it is consider illegal action issue (not writing them).  It tells me simple the trust is easy to fool anyone and can harm the company itself which THIS CLOSE that bankrupt thanks to some what issued solved already.

So this is why I have to watch over for few companies that I like and hopefully they won't end up few gaming company I know of that went out business (don't say this game won't), at the time being if warframe want good relationship with anthem its better for the both company not share bonds with each other.

11 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

even thou it is just gesture sometime you have to be-careful with other people still.

Each group has lawyers for a reason.

3 hours ago, rune_me said:

Real Talk? ...I've actually seen that happen.

Name on the birth certificate and the whole nine yards...Cost him a lot of money to clear it up.

1 minute ago, Padre_Akais said:

Real Talk? ...I've actually seen that happen.

Name on the birth certificate and the whole nine yards...Cost him a lot of money to clear it up.

Not real talk on my behalf, no. Just a joke. But yeah, it does happen. How difficult and/or costly that is to clear out, probably depends on where in the world you live.

1 minute ago, Padre_Akais said:

Each group has lawyers for a reason.

Yup and guess the cost to have lawsuit and setting everything.  I am aware budgets and all sorts of things so also effect the companies as well and distribute of money.  At the time being we shouldn't keep on derailing for it is not wise talk off the topic.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

We hopefully anthem will not cause trouble for warframe and warframe does not do the same to them.

Had a weekend from Hell. Sore throat on Friday, slept only 2 hours, felt miserable on Saturday, slept 10 hours, STILL felt miserable on Sunday, but in a different way, slept 7 hours, felt much better.

Reads the last three pages of this thread.

F*** me. I need an Aspirin.

Edited by KnossosTNC

On 2019-02-22 at 1:14 PM, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

Fun fact: when WF was released, players were laughing at it as well. Just saying...what you do with that information, I leave to you. 

I know that it feels good to see anything EA related fail, but I'll add to statement this that Digital Extremes was certainly not in the best state leading up to the open beta of Warframe, where we are perhaps even now(?).

https://www.pcgamer.com/the-story-of-warframe-how-a-game-no-publisher-wanted-found-26-million-players/

Further, Warframe as a concept has existed as early 2000 as the original idea of Dark Sector, which they apparently absolutely could not sell to any publisher and had to retool it into the Dark Sector we now know.

This situation demands an appreciable measure of respect towards Anthem. A lot can change in a year's time. That said, I am happy to see any company where money becomes the alpha and omega suffer for it.

Edited by Ventura_Highway