(NSW)Piraija

Clan looking for easy-going elder gents

Hey, 

Cant keep up with the latest fads? Cognitive abilities failing? Reflexes, what were those again?

Search no further, we're a medium {73} sized rank 9 clan looking to expand with new old farts (18+) for jolly cooperation. 

We have a fair share of research done, all the posts and whatnots, alliance, even a discord. 

Theres frequent squads for vault runs, sorties, radshares, general farming and just plain old helping eachother out.

We're active on the discord channel, is a welcoming place for the mr2s grey excaliburs and mr20s pink monstrosities. 

Edited by (NSW)Piraija
More members
  • Applause 2

Send us your credit card details and a signed contract where you forfeit the right for free will. 

Or just friend me ingame and I'll add you when I get back online 

• Haha 3

I'm looking for a switch clan to research volt and such as well as help with some content.

To my disadvantage i have a fiance and child and my play time is very limited to be considered a regular player.

If you can consider 25 to be an old fart then im your man.

Let me know, i wont be insulted if you wanna save spots in clan for more active players just be honest 🙂

5 hours ago, (NSW)Sosaki said:

I'm looking for a switch clan to research volt and such as well as help with some content.

To my disadvantage i have a fiance and child and my play time is very limited to be considered a regular player.

If you can consider 25 to be an old fart then im your man.

Let me know, i wont be insulted if you wanna save spots in clan for more active players just be honest 🙂

Got 3 of my own, so no it wont bother us, youre welcome to join 😛

2 hours ago, (NSW)papa_mits said:

hey im pretty new in the warframe (playing for like 40 days), im 27 and im looking for someone to play with

can i join ?

In 🙂

1 hour ago, (NSW)Piraija said:

Got 3 of my own, so no it wont bother us, youre welcome to join 😛

Im definitly down, il add you ingame when my client is up to date

25 here, not and hardcore player tho, is it good if I join? I'll try to be active as much as I can, but I can't promise anything (I mean...the Switch has so many good games, I can't focus on just one lol)

Have to increase clan size due to the high demand! 

Still, add me in the game and lets get talkin

Sure thing, still the clan size must be raised to 30 from 10, have to figure that one out first

Hi.  I've been umming and aahing about joining a clan since I dont feel that I really pay frequently (at least in my opinion, others, especially my wife, seem to think I'm never out of the game) but if you'd like another to add to the roster, I'd be happy to join and lend assistance where I can.

I'm very new to the game, at least as far as progress (working through Phobos at the moment, finished the sergeant last night and now need to double back to Mars to do the assassination mission on War) so not sure how much I can do towards end game content... but if you're willing to accept me, I'm willing to give what I can.

Ok, if we are talking old, 52 here. Been playing and enjoy the worlds. Acquired items I don’t (think) I want and would like to give to someone useful.

Randy

Do you still have room?  I’d love to join but I don’t know how to get out of the clan I’m in. That I don’t remember joining

Sure we have room. You can leave a clan by going to clan page through the menu, press a on your name and select leave clan. 

can i still join? new player on switch. start playing in February and at MR 5 right now. my location is at Indonesia.

2 hours ago, (NSW)Eragor said:

can i still join? new player on switch. start playing in February and at MR 5 right now. my location is at Indonesia.

Sure thing