(NSW)Piraija

Clan looking for easy-going elder gents

Hey I'm 27 and can't be online every day because Familie comes first 🙂 but if it's OK für you i would love to join your clan.

Thats the right attitude to have, welcome aboard 🙂 I'll send an invite when I log on

Hi there! Is the clan still recruiting?

I consider myself easy going and somewhat of an elder but not too elder gent. Play a bit every day, but keep it casual and fun. Currently Mr 4, and...oh, I've got discord...and possibly cookies.

Fantastic! I'll happily accept said invite next time I get in game...so probably in an hour or so.

You mentioned there's a discord and the like, is that something ideally to join as well? Or are details within the clan once joined?

Discord link is in the clan motd, its easier to plan and play especially long missions with discord, but its not required 

Hi, looking for a clan and yours sounds like a good one. I play on PC and Switch. Built my own dojo on PC and do not want to do that again solo on Switch.

Hey, 

I'm new to warframe and would like to play in more of a cooperative manner. The game is fun, but solo is getting old and I need some team work. Could I join? 

Sounds great!  I'm 47 and can rarely play more than a couple hours per day - after the kids go to bed.  Still got room for me?

hey man, if you still have room i'd totally join your clan, i'm 26 and none of my friends play Warframe, i usually play a couple hours a day if i can. 

I started my own cause I wanted to get chroma and nezha. I'll drop the clan tonight and then send a pm, if that's okay?

Я бы хотел вступить к вам в клан,играю каждый день после работы,я отправил вам запрос в друзья,мой ник в игре storman