(NSW)Piraija

Clan looking for easy-going elder gents

Hey! Interested in joining your clan if space allows. 41 think I’m mr7 father plays evenings and weekends gmt time zone if that makes a difference.

loving the game but getting to the point where some help at times would be awesome mainly interception and the like.

ingame is GL_itch

Hey, I would appreciate joining your clan. I'm 33, MR3, still learning the game. I try to get in at least a 2hr session when I can during the week. I read through the thread and everyone seems really cool. Looking forward to meeting up.

Hello! I'd love to join your clan. I'm 24 years old and a father who plays as often there is time for it. Mr 7 right now. I live in Sweden

Yes! Finally a clan I can relate to. 🙂 
I will be 40yold late this year. My resume is to have fun playing games (when possible), good talk, to have some beer to drink and, eventually, doing some achievements together. Could I join your clan?

Hey, 28yo longtime wf player here. I think this is exactly the sort of clan I could enjoy being a part of. I play a mission or two most nights but have kinda hit a grinding roadblock and would love some help.

Hey that sounds good, there's always some people to offer assistance 🙂

Sending invite in a bit

I would love to join as well! Just started playing the game (whenever my 2 year old will let me)

35 year old Aussie!

Hi! Can i join? Im only 22 but i'm just looking for a clan that can help me further understand the game since im relatively new 🙂

Hi there any chance the clam is still inviting? Im 23 not gonna be very active but will be online once awhile 😁 and im still new and currently MR4 

i'm old, but found another clan of older farts. Perhaps we can be an alliance. We're the Black Roses. See ya out there, space cowboy.

Sounds great, were in a nifty alliance already, theres room for great minds. 

I'll hit you with an invite 

Hey, 

New to the forum but I'm a pretty experienced player (MR17) so willing to help with higher level stuff.  But I'm not old... I'm only 35.

Hi I'm pretty new to the game and would love to have some help. I try to play daily but I'm only 22 haha.

Thats the spirit, 35 is not old, its the new 20s. Invites sent to both of you 😀

Hi, french guy, Almost 40 but a young father with another baby on the way (I know...), I used to play on PC back in the days but now I enjoy my couch too much... and then play when I can on Switch.

I'd be happy to join what seems the right kind of clan for me :-)

I'd like to join :) been playing half a year and was in some kind of ghost clan where the other members were last time online like 100 days ago. Just left the clan and am looking for a new one :) I'm MR 7 and 25 years old, so I guess I'm a very old fart ;)