(NSW)Piraija

Clan looking for easy-going elder gents

16 minutes ago, (NSW)Piraija said:

Hey, invites going out later today 🙂

Great 🙂

On 2019-05-18 at 2:25 AM, (NSW)Piraija said:

Of course, I'll send and invite your way.

beer is love, beer is life. 

I really am an old fart! I was waiting to check your answer in my pc account. Jesus Christ! I would enjoy to join you guys still, if the invite still up. I will be watching close here so I don't miss it. Cheers

Hehe, like the saying goes: age doenst come alone. 

I'll hit you up with an invite 😀

Hey im a very casual player, i might get really active for a few days, then dissapear while playing other stuff (probably gonna be entirely gone for a few weeks when pokemon comes out on november), could i still joing? or are you looking for more active members? thanks in advance 🙂

16 hours ago, (NSW)Yuckbug said:

Hey, I really hope to join u guys. Pls let me in. Thx.

Usually active at night.

b21.png

Sure, invite will be sent 🙂

Hi i am new to this game currently master rank 3 after playing casually for a few days looked at some beginners youtube guide videos that said that it is best to join a clan early to improve your leveling.

is it possible for me to join in if yes can you please invite me?

i saw that in most warframe videos that you can only join clans if you are invited.

I'd love to join...I'm a father of 3 so it would be nice to be in a clan with other guys that understand.  Username is the same... Kelr1c

Hello,

If there is still a spot i would like to join, same as others, Age  34 with annoying adult responsibilities, very inconsistent schedule

I'd like to join if there is room. Fairly new mr5 and 33. Would be fun to do content with people and currently on pretty frequent. 

Posted (edited)

I too would like to join, 30+ with kids no set game time

Edited by (NSW)Draeg

Hay Piraija,

Long time gamer but brand new to Warframe and totally addicted. Your guild sounds like exactly what I’m looking for. 35+ first responder with a family. I hope you still have spots available. I’ll send you a message the next time I get to log in.

Hey Pirajia,

This sounds like the clan for me. 40 with two kids and a business. Playing for a couple of weeks now and having a blast. Currently at MR3, and playing just a few hours a week but would love to join if you would have me.

Regards,

runeaxe