Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gandyr-Serpent warframe

KiRa_69

Abilities:

Spoiler

1st:Venomous bite

Maul onto an enemy,stunning them and giving the enemy a Poison proc that drains the health of the enemy and healing Gandyr overtime

2nd:Caduceus

Latch onto your teammates and give them a healing and damaging buff

3rd:Slippery snake

A channeled ability that lets Gandyr swiftly move around dodging any bullets and projectiles

4th:Into the depths

Become the world serpent,Once activation Gandyr turns into a giant snake that can sink into the ground move around at high speed,rising from the ground knocks enemies away,Primary attack lets Gandyr to blow fire from it's mouth,Depending on your energy colour the Fire damage changes from Corrosive/Viral/Radiation,Melee attack unleashes a deadly bite that shreds enemies to pieces,Dodging allows Gandyr to dash into any direction,Damaging all enemies in his path

Passive:Can latch onto and move on any surface on map 

Stats:

Spoiler

Health-350 (600 on max)

Shields-150 (300 on max)

Armor-200 (350 on max)

Sprint Speed-1.5

Energy-200 (450 on max)

Polarities:Dash for the aura,2 D and a V polarity

Edited by KiRa_69

Imagine the passive in action...

Man that will be trippy lol.

Nah man the concept is good, but it can be better! Add some stats (like sprint speed,health,armor etc) to let us get a better feel as to what we are dealing with if you know what I mean. The two things that slightly confuses me is the latching gimmick (does he have legs in this case or no? I guess no?) And the passive (clever on paper but it fights the gimmick since snakes,you know...,really cant stick to walls)

Other than that,this is a decent concept, like your approach on reptiles rather than "furrified animals".

1 hour ago, (XB1)itz SwirlZz said:

Imagine the passive in action...

Man that will be trippy lol.

Nah man the concept is good, but it can be better! Add some stats (like sprint speed,health,armor etc) to let us get a better feel as to what we are dealing with if you know what I mean. The two things that slightly confuses me is the latching gimmick (does he have legs in this case or no? I guess no?) And the passive (clever on paper but it fights the gimmick since snakes,you know...,really cant stick to walls)

Other than that,this is a decent concept, like your approach on reptiles rather than "furrified animals".

Thank you for your time to check out my concept,The stats will be added soon,While he latches he doesn't have legs he just turns into a small snake and wraps around the teammate,with the passive yes snakes can't stick to walls but they can crawl over and under tight spaces and such

12 hours ago, KiRa_69 said:

Thank you for your time to check out my concept,The stats will be added soon,While he latches he doesn't have legs he just turns into a small snake and wraps around the teammate,with the passive yes snakes can't stick to walls but they can crawl over and under tight spaces and such

Oh ok! Cause I was wondering how would it work? Maybe I was overthinking when I typed.