Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My idea for how excavation missions should work

Faya_Pawa

it's really a burden that a marked deployment area of excavators really sit on the pathway to another excavator, or appearing right on your position. only for it to be abandoned and destroyed. and it's annoying to not have a freedom of movement knowing that in this area they will drop automatically, my suggestion for this is to replace the deployment process by using a beacon which has to be manually activated for the excavator to deploy. sort of like the coildrive part of bounties in the orb vallis. for me it would be much less frustrating to play excavation missions.

• Like 1

Its not the biggest problem in the world, but i see where you are coming from and having to activate them manually would be good.

It happens way too often that you "trigger an excavator by accident", which is annoying especially in Fissures for example.

And sometimes you cant even react, because the moment you are bulletjumping around, it spawns the area just in front of you.

+1

• 1 month later...

finally someone with another great idea for the mode 

mine idea it's a little bit simple, just manually activated when you click it like a life support from survival and if you don't press its stay invincible:

also +1 

🙂