Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Clan UI Feedback] Default New Clan Member Rank +Mock-ups

(XBOX)Vaktalor

This thread will go over the UI Aspects of the solution I have previously provided in this thread below.

With all the feedback we have the previous thread that's related to this topic in mind. This is the first image of the Edit Hierarchies page.

Clan_Hiearchy_Page_Revamp.png

On the bottom right corner of the first mock-up image; pressing on the Right Stick on Xbox for example would bring up this screen below.

Clan_Hiearchy_Page_Revamp_2.png

By Selecting a rank in this screen this will change the default rank new members of a clan will automatically be placed. you'll be prompted with the message saying the following first before it changes the default rank like for example:  "Are you sure you want to change the default rank for "Insert Clan Name Here" to the rank of Utility?"

What you guys think about this feedback regarding this topic? if you have additional feedback and/or questions feel free to let me know.

Edited by (XB1)falconpwnch0234
Removed disclaimer

11 minutes ago, Zelmen said:

You're back, with pictures! Hope DE reads.

Yep, i am. You helped as well for me to come up for the solution needed to get this ball rolling in the first place on the first thread. Thanks.

14 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

This would be perfect for what my clan does.

We have a temp. member role that we have to demote players to, being able to have it be a default role would be amazing. 

Yep. In my clan, i'd like to have the bottom rank as the default rank in my clan to have member start their clan journey which is the reason why i made the last thread and even this one because i feel like it's time for some change to the clan system now that the fabricator role is on PC.

Edited by (XB1)falconpwnch0234