Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LOGIN FAILED CHECK YOUR INFO

(XBOX)akanaria

I have the same problem! its started yesterday when i started the launcher it stopped every time at "update failed" i tried many ways,changes,updates to fix this, and after 8 hours the

launcher work and i can press play again but when i press login with my email and password its say's: too many login failures try again later, that was from the first try !

so again doing searching how to fix it in google and forums but nothing really helped to fix this problem till i changed my password i started again ,now its say:login failed check your info

Im sure about my info,i even tried my friend account on my pc its give me same thing every time.

what i can understand of all this that there is problem with the game system that DE never talked clearly about it not even once and let the players in the dark don't understand what is going on!

its just ashamed how DE act some times  about these kind of problems .

• 2 weeks later...

uninstall again, then unplug your xbox for a couple minutes, then it will read that the whole update that got interrupted most likely the reason being you cant login..

this has happened to me and thats how i solved it. the reinstall , but make sure you un-istall all the warframe download files , make sure the whole thing gets unistalled..