Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nexus App Limitations

MagPrime

First off, I love the concept of the Nexus app.  Being able to log in, chat with my clan members, work my Foundry, etc.  Wonderful.

But, there are some limitations that I would like to see removed for a better experience.

• Market Purchases & Gifting
  • Pet Imprint
  • Dojo Research/Resource Donation
  • Access to Alliance Cha
  • Clan Invites

Market Purchases and Gifting

Pretty self explanatory on this one, I think.  I would like to be able to purchase, at least, blueprints via the Nexus app as well as be able to gift things.  There have been a few instances where I was in a position to gift or purchase something but unable to actually log in to do it (either system failures or simply being too far away from a system I could log into) as well as a few instances where I simply forgot that I was going to purchase an item.  

Pet Imprints

Please please let us start the pet imprinting process via the app!  Not much of a reason for it beyond it would make my companion imprint hoarding tendencies easier lol

Dojo Research & Resource Donation

Being able to just donate resources to my dojo via the app would be helpful. There have been times where I'm away from the game for an extended period and new clan tech is dropped.  But, since I usually don't have any way of logging in, my clan picks up my slack in resources and has to work harder to get things completed, even though I'm already sitting on a good chunk of the resources.  

Also, being able to buy clan tech BP's would be amazing.

Alliance Chat Access

I can talk to my clan, I can talk to my friends list, but I can't talk to my alliance.  Would be nice to change this to include that channel.  (And maybe Design Council chat as well? xD)

Clan Invites

Please let me send clan invites via the app as well.  Hek, being able to adjust the MOTD, and general maintenance would be an outstanding addition.  There have been some times where I couldn't log in to make changes or send invites and missed out on some good people joining my clan.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, (PS4)ArtPrince17 said:

All of the yes. Wasn't even aware that you could communicate with clan members on the Nexus App. Also, a nice addition would be allowing log in rewards to be obtained via the app.

I'm on the fence about login rewards via the app, honestly.  

The program is supposed to be an incentive to log into the game, and rewards people who accept that incentive with loot (granted, sucky loot at times but loot nonetheless) Letting people get those rewards via the app cheapens and defeats the point of the login program.

18 hours ago, MagPrime said:

First off, I love the concept of the Nexus app.  Being able to log in, chat with my clan members, work my Foundry, etc.  Wonderful.

But, there are some limitations that I would like to see removed for a better experience.

• Market Purchases & Gifting
  • Pet Imprint
  • Dojo Research/Resource Donation
  • Access to Alliance Cha
  • Clan Invites

Market Purchases and Gifting

Pretty self explanatory on this one, I think.  I would like to be able to purchase, at least, blueprints via the Nexus app as well as be able to gift things.  There have been a few instances where I was in a position to gift or purchase something but unable to actually log in to do it (either system failures or simply being too far away from a system I could log into) as well as a few instances where I simply forgot that I was going to purchase an item.  

Pet Imprints

Please please let us start the pet imprinting process via the app!  Not much of a reason for it beyond it would make my companion imprint hoarding tendencies easier lol

Dojo Research & Resource Donation

Being able to just donate resources to my dojo via the app would be helpful. There have been times where I'm away from the game for an extended period and new clan tech is dropped.  But, since I usually don't have any way of logging in, my clan picks up my slack in resources and has to work harder to get things completed, even though I'm already sitting on a good chunk of the resources.  

Also, being able to buy clan tech BP's would be amazing.

Alliance Chat Access

I can talk to my clan, I can talk to my friends list, but I can't talk to my alliance.  Would be nice to change this to include that channel.  (And maybe Design Council chat as well? xD)

Clan Invites

Please let me send clan invites via the app as well.  Hek, being able to adjust the MOTD, and general maintenance would be an outstanding addition.  There have been some times where I couldn't log in to make changes or send invites and missed out on some good people joining my clan.

+1 for everything!

• 3 weeks later...
On 2019-02-26 at 11:42 AM, (PS4)ArtPrince17 said:

All of the yes. Wasn't even aware that you could communicate with clan members on the Nexus App. Also, a nice addition would be allowing log in rewards to be obtained via the app.

Saw someone else bring this up and gave it more thought. 

I could get behind this if one of two things happened; mingame required to unlock the daily log in, or, the day counter is advanced but no loot is awarded, excepting the 50/100 day milestones. 

• 1 month later...

The app needs to show Tactical Alerts!

Heard about it starting up in the Facbook group, checked the app because I'm not near a gaming system to just log in, aaaaand there's nothing in there about the TA. 

Only place I found info was in the News section, but having it show up under "Activities" would be better placement. 

Edited by MagPrime
*whistles innocently*

• 3 weeks later...

Other notes:

1: Uses same login as game with limitations

On 2019-05-13 at 2:33 PM, FnGreg7 said:

Hey guys. Just got into warframe, loving it. But the companion app shares the same session with the game, meaning I cannot be logged into both. And when returning to pc, I always get a 2fa email because of it. 

It would be nice if DE added a new session type to mobile so it did not affect the existing play session and could be used concurrently without invalidating other session. 

2: False alerts

At time of this posting, it shows a PC invasion with 2 rewards on Stickney, Detonite/Fieldron & Catalyst/Forma. In-game, it's just Detonite/Fieldron.

Spoiler

4LQdhtq.png

T4THdmp.jpg

3: Out of date Foundry list

New items always take a while to filter into the mobile foundry. I was building Wisp right after release, but noticed in the mobile app it did not show parts progress for her.

Edited by DaftMeat
Formatting
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...