Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

KUDOS to DE for the booster events

ThumpumGood

I dont know if this was the intended result and I dont care because the result is there. With the *Kill X NPC for free booster weekend next month* there have been more people spread across the map. It moved a lot of people from focused mission play to widespread play which helps out new people in getting planets unlocked. Brilliant! I've seen other games funnel their players thru a slog of pointless stuff through mandatory progressions that make their game boring. Quite a refreshing take on reviving content that is old to the vets in order to encourage people to step outside the box. Bravo DE... Bravo.

I figured instead somebody would just find the node with the highest Lancer/Crewmen spawns and then make it public news to farm there, but yes, it does help the newbies a bit.

It's gonna be Infested Chargers this weekend, so Xini, Eris and other infested nodes like the Dark Sectors will probably see some more traffic, maybe a few more people visiting the Derelict as well, more people for Vault Runs is not a bad thing.