Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2019 Digital Pack Available March 19!

[DE]Helen

TennoCon2019.jpg

Tickets for TennoCon 2019 are available now! You won’t want to miss the biggest day of Warframe panels, reveals, activities and more, happening on July 6 in London, Ontario.

By purchasing a ticket to TennoCon 2019, you also gain access to all sorts of digital goodies and access to Baro’s TennoCon Relay. Baro’s TennoCon Relay will give you access to everything he’s ever sold, assuming you have the Ducats to trade.

If you can’t attend in person, but still want to be a part of the TennoCon experience, make sure to purchase a TennoCon 2019 Digital Pack starting March 19!

TennoConTicketInfo.jpg

Digital Pack, $24.99 USD (Available March 19):

• 475 Platinum Total
  • TennoCon Exclusive Armor Set
  • TennoCon Glyph
  • TennoCon Sigil
  • Digital Art Piece
  • TennoCon Emote
  • TennoCon Relay Key  

Full Day, $30 CAD:  Sold Out

• Full Day Access to TennoCon
  • TennoCon Digital Pack
  • TennoCon Swag Bag

Collector’s, $75 CAD:  Sold Out

• Full Day Access to TennoCon
  • TennoCon Digital Pack
  • TennoCon Swag Bag
  • 1000 Platinum Total
  • TennoCon 2019 Collector's T-Shirt

VIP, $250 CAD:  Sold Out

The Collector’s Ticket PLUS:

• VIP Brunch at Digital Extremes
  • Early Access to TennoCon
  • Collector's Statue: Choose Your Own (Nyx/Rhino/Mag/Valkyr)

Legendary, $1,000 CAD:  Sold Out

The VIP Ticket PLUS:

• Devstream Team Session
  • Custom Personal Glyph
  • TennoCon T-Shirt Mega-Pack
  • NPC Voice Recording Session

A portion of the proceeds from ticket sales will go to CMHA Middlesex -- a non-profit community agency devoted to promoting mental wellness and empowering people in their recovery.

Click here to purchase your ticket!

March 6 Update: Live event tickets are sold out! Digital Pack sales are unlimited

3 minutes ago, Helch0rn said:

like new models or a special retextured variant of an existing one?

We use the same design style for all TennoCon cosmetics, but each year has a new profile. Here is an image of this coming year's Armor Set alongside last year's so you can check it out!

TennoCon 2019 Exclusive Armor Set

tennocon2019.jpg

TennoCon 2018 Exclusive Armor Set

tennocon2018.jpg

1 minute ago, [DE]Helen said:

We use the same design style for all TennoCon cosmetics, but each year has a new profile. Here is an image of this coming year's Armor Set alongside last year's so you can check it out!

TennoCon 2019 Exclusive Armor Set

tennocon2019.jpg

damn.

that is one sexy armor

7 minutes ago, (XB1)Elvarm said:

I have 2 children that also want to come to the event. Would I have to purchase all 3 same tickets or is there a, yet unannounced or request only, family pack? (FYI: At least 1 VIP + 2 Full day) 

Children 2 years old and younger will not need a badge to attend the event, but we do not have a family pack available. You can purchase multiple tickets per order to secure badges for your whole group! There can only be 1 VIP ticket per order, but you can purchase up to 4 Full Day and Collector's tickets per order.

28 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Will the Digital Pass sales this year start with the other packs or is there a separate date for it as with previous years?

We have added the date to the text outside the ticket info image for clarity! 😄 Hope this helps clear up any possible confusion!

41 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

Digital Pack, $24.99 USD (Available March 19):

• 475 Platinum Total
  • TennoCon Exclusive Armor Set
  • TennoCon Glyph
  • TennoCon Sigil
  • Digital Art Piece
  • TennoCon Emote
  • TennoCon Relay Key  

i have a question, a friend of mine it's going to tennocon this year, i can't go because yeah... money xD, but i can afford a physical ticket, so his idea it's for me to buy a physical ticket (the collector's one) and he would could request my stuff there (and then give it to back home) it's that ever possible?

thanks for your time 😄

7 minutes ago, Debbysheen said:

i have a question, a friend of mine it's going to tennocon this year, i can't go because yeah... money xD, but i can afford a physical ticket, so his idea it's for me to buy a physical ticket (the collector's one) and he would could request my stuff there (and then give it to back home) it's that ever possible? 

thanks for your time 😄

You must attend TennoCon in person and provide photo identification to claim the badge and physical items, so unfortunately, that won't be possible. You can still enjoy exclusive items in the Digital Pack if you can't attend in person!

hace 1 minuto, [DE]Helen dijo:

You must attend TennoCon in person and provide photo identification to claim the badge and physical items, so unfortunately, that won't be possible. You can still enjoy exclusive items in the Digital Pack if you can't attend in person!

thanks so much for the answers! ❤️ have a good day :3

Archived