Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scaling rewards (Mostly kuva)

Black_Nodius

So i know this has been said before but when is there going to be scaling rewards in endless kuva survival? I mainly use endless kuva survival as my go-to place to farm kuva as it offers the best rewards for me. Sorties are to rare and i can't do siphons due to my eyes not being able to see kuva clouds no matter what i do so naturally i went for kuva survival but after doing it for a month i'm utterly sick of it. This isn't because the missions are bad but because it is so inefficient farming in there when you have a bunch of rivens to role. 

Rivens themselves have a scaling price attached to them which increases as you re roll them which means you need huge amounts of kuva but its so painful to roll them when a kuva harvester gives you 200 each without scaling. Say you completed a harvester every 2 minutes, after an hour you only have 6000 kuva which is minuscule considering it only equals 4 rolls and this is only the first 4 rolls as it continues to scale which is ridiculous. This is before even taking into account the missions own scaling difficulty as enemies start doing crazy amounts of damage while all becoming bullet sponges due to armor. There is also the various traps placed around the map, some of which do a surprising amount of damage. This is made even worst buy the fact that the kuva extractors don't scale with them so after a while bombard rocket just needs to clip it to nuke it away. All of this combined with a generally confusing map (might just be me tho) makes me question why the rewords don't scale as well. It just deters me from even trying as there is no "high risk high reward" just a high risk with semi-decent rewards.

So far I have supported the idea Ksilisab had where you get 5 additional after each extractor.

Now I'm no gaming programmer or expert, at the end of the day I'm a consumer and i won't try to tell DE how to make their game but I just can't enjoy the current system and it just stresses me out and I'm just looking for a solution for a game that I genuinely enjoy playing.

3 hours ago, Black_Nodius said:

when is there going to be scaling rewards in endless kuva survival

You know it's been asked before, so you know the answer. It's not happening.

3 hours ago, Black_Nodius said:

So far I have supported the idea Ksilisab had where you get 5 additional after each extractor.

The video's been posted before. Doesn't change the answer.

17 часов назад, peterc3 сказал:

You know it's been asked before, so you know the answer. It's not happening.

The video's been posted before. Doesn't change the answer.

But fanboys like you can't change people asking for it.

8 minutes ago, Unibot said:

But fanboys like you can't change people asking for it.

No, but, as this is a public forum, anyone with an account is allowed to respond to whatever is posted.

Kuva is not going to scale without some other big change to Rivens that would invalidate the Kuva scaling, either the cap comes off again on reroll cost or demand for Rivens is essentially killed off.

Do you have anything of value to add to the thread?

8 минут назад, peterc3 сказал:

No, but, as this is a public forum, anyone with an account is allowed to respond to whatever is posted.

Kuva is not going to scale without some other big change to Rivens that would invalidate the Kuva scaling, either the cap comes off again on reroll cost or demand for Rivens is essentially killed off.

Do you have anything of value to add to the thread?

Do you have anything of value to add beside trying to hush people ?
Currently the demands of kuva are far greater than the actual gain. Rivens were promised as a bandaid to help increase the popularity of unpopular weapons, so what happened to that ? Instead rivens were turned into a luxury item with a bloated price.
You still have an rng applied twice to the way you obtain rivens more kuva only allows you to roll faster, does not actually allow you to get desired stats much faster since its still rng.
Only those who exploit current system will have downside(buying rivens in bulk, rolling them good and selling them high). I'd say - good riddence of them.
Rivens need to become what they were originaly annonced to be.

Edited by Unibot
  • Like 1