Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna Bounty Issues

(NSW)the_lep

Very happy that we have Fortuna on Switch, I have been working on getting my Daily standing to get all the goodies! However, I have run into a lot of performance issues with Orb Vallis, primarily when doing bounties with others. Today I ran about five bounties and four of those had someone get disconnected, including one of which my game crashed completely. Only once was I able to successfully get through the bounty without a host disconnect or an error.

Additionally, when we had people disconnect during bounties, at least twice the bounty failed to pick up from the last point properly. For example, we had a mission to capture a coildrive. We got to the ambush location, put down the trap, and trapped the truck. Host got dc'd and when we rejoined enemies were no longer spawning and pathing toward the objective, and the mission objective timer was gone. We had to go back into Fortuna and start the bounty again as it would not progress.

I understand that mining is the most 'efficient' way to gain standing, but part of the joy comes from being able to play the bounties with others, with the added bonus of the goodies from each objective. However, I am finding it difficult to justify this when the time for bounties is compounded with host disconnects, software crashes, and objective issues.