Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Creating a time lord!

Markarth2056

Question

The moment I saw Limbo, I knew that I would have to make a Doctor Who themed loadout with Limbo. The only problem is that I can't fashion frame at all and I don't know what weapons would fit, being as the Doctor only has the Sonic Screwdriver. If any player can think of a setup that would fit, let me know please.

p.s. Gifting for fashion frame is prohibited for this.(I don't need gifts. I only need info.)

6 answers to this question

nukor only? seems like the closest thing to sonic screwdriver considering it not good at killing as well XD

fashionframe? just pick the Doctor you like the most and copy his clothing color id say

PS. Tbh you shouldnt kill at all, cause you know...

Hey. Theres plenty of options. What first came to my mind and its easy to do it create a Zaw dagger and name it Sonic Screwdriver. And if you remember all the new series doctor has a gun some point. For example tennant has a revolver at the end (vasto maybe a good idea for this) and Capaldi has an energy machine gun (i cant remember exactly its the episode where SPOILER!!! he save Davros) ohh but if you like it more Capaldi has a bow too. Ofc he's not always carry these stuff with him... but you can change loadouts too... but for more immersion use a water pistol 😄 with a tranquilizer rifle 😄 

Ps. Breed a kubrow and name it K9 

Edit: forget the zaw dagger there are a LOT better option with limbo. 

Make the 11th doctor style with the Sonic cane 😄 with limbo hat that a cool conception.

Edited by F4223nZ

57 minutes ago, Markarth2056 said:

The only problem is that I can't fashion frame at all and I don't know what weapons would fit

The Doctor's weapon of choice is, surprisingly enough, the sword:

the-kings-demons2.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

However, the Doctor used a gun only once (that I can remember, and not aiming at another person), and I can't for the life of me remember him with a rifle. So, primaries and secondaries are a big no-no.

On 2019-02-26 at 11:46 PM, F4223nZ said:

Edit: forget the zaw dagger there are a LOT better option with limbo. 

Make the 11th doctor style with the Sonic cane 😄 with limbo hat that a cool conception.

What weapon would be similar to that? Nikana with magnetic proc maybe?

Edited by Markarth2056