Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Making K-Drive Racing Much Better

Yxivi

As of now the only way to do the races is to look for it in Orb Vallis, this is really inconvenient because OV is pretty huge.
I love k-drive racing but I hate searching the whole map for the active races every-floofin-day. 

• Please, make it easier by making the k-drive icon visible on the big map by default. If clutter is an issue, then make it visible only when mounting a k-drive.
• We should also be able to check with Roky which races are active for the day, add a countdown timer (similar to bounties) while we're at it, so we'll know if it's about to reset (I know it's daily, but more information can't be bad).
• Roky should have a "Leaderboard" option. Clicking this will open a window that shows the leaderboard of each active k-drive races of the day, meaning it tracks the daily scoring. Heck, even better if it tracks all-time best record too 😄

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Was thinking along the same lines today.

Would like to see the race start points even if not active appear on the map once they are discovered for the first time (or ran for the first time) similar to finding a cave.

They could be greyed out if not active and purple as they are now if they are active.

Also make it so that every race that you have completed adds +100 to your maximum possible combo score, meaning once you have compleated all 22 races, your maximum possible combo would go from 3k to 5.2k, giving players a reason to do all of the races (and making the daily grind a little easier).

On 2019-03-14 at 4:20 PM, Teitaka said:

Also make it so that every race that you have completed adds +100 to your maximum possible combo score, meaning once you have compleated all 22 races, your maximum possible combo would go from 3k to 5.2k, giving players a reason to do all of the races (and making the daily grind a little easier).

This is a beautiful idea. Gives the rotation of k-drive races at least some reason and reward for seeking out all of them, as opposed to very little reason and reward now, except for curiosity of course.

On 2019-02-27 at 3:52 PM, Yxivi said:

Please, make it easier by making the k-drive icon visible on the big map by default. If clutter is an issue, then make it visible only when mounting a k-drive.

thinking of this when ranking up my k-drives today