Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

...mark the frequency.

Nora Night

Jive turkey.

Hopefully this isn't a long term thing. Already cringed tf out. 

So they rolled rewards from the alert pool into a syndicate interface and now it's just an achievement checklist? ....ok

But why the cringy Cajon?

I'm confused. You show me a cutscene about the wolf and then proceed to show me a store interface? ....ok I guess. Now what?

Am I to understand that the mediocre alert rewards are now locked behind yet another rep grind and yet another currency?...rad

Edited by IIDMOII

55 minutes ago, Nora Night said:

To all of you driftin' out there in the black, mark the frequency. The time has come to act together. To open our eyes and gaze with utmost clarity past the present and into a future we create. Shoulder-to-shoulder. Mark the frequency.

I have to ask, is Nora Night the same voice actor of Xena the Princess? (Cuz she sounds just like her, I forgot the actor's name, but didn't she visit DE?)

2 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

I have to ask, is Nora Night the same voice actor of Xena the Princess? (Cuz she sounds just like her, I forgot the actor's name, but didn't she visit DE?)

You mean Lucy Lawless?

Think she did visit but I don't think its her as Nora Night seams like she will be a reoccurring NPC with changing dialogue. I could be wrong though.

@Nora Night

Hey Nora, a bit of literary criticism for you:

Remember when you started that one story "It can be tough as a kid. All sorts of people have it over you"? Yeah, the way you delivered that line made it incredibly hypocritical. Don't talk down to kids

And ESPECIALLY don't talk down to "kids" who are actually a thousand years old, mentally fused with Helminth Killing Machines, and are veterans of about seventy wars

• Like 2

Just now, TARINunit9 said:

@Nora Night

Hey Nora, a bit of literary criticism for you:

Remember when you started that one story "It can be tough as a kid. All sorts of people have it over you"? Yeah, the way you delivered that line made it incredibly hypocritical. Don't talk down to kids

And ESPECIALLY don't talk down to "kids" who are actually a thousand years old, mentally fused with Helminth Killing Machines, and are veterans of about seventy wars

well ...your not wrong 

2 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

6 minutes ago, (PS4)wintersfrozen said:

You mean Lucy Lawless?

I lived in New Zealand for about 5 years. Nora's accent is not a Kiwi accent I've ever heard of.

So yeah, press X to Doubt.

Edited by KnossosTNC