Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Update 24.3.0 - Nightwave

[DE]Megan

27 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed the Radio Chatter toggle trigger in the Orbiter and moved into the Settings > Audio.

wait... so you made it more difficult to turn on a radio.... why? is this replicating anthem where you need 15 minutes just to look at a gun or something?

32 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Note Beacon text appearing in Navigation dioramas if placed behind the Navigation console.

Nooo, please revert this change 😞 This was one of the more fun things one could do with decorations

Thanks 😄

Although one thing that worries me so far, I've seen on a couple Twitch streams some daily tasks requiring being in a group. Guess I know the ones I'm going to be skipping now. The first one that comes to mind is completing sorties with friends. I don't think I would miss out on to much standing but still a concern.

Edit: Just want to add more to this. I am a solo player. Everything in Warframe I have done from starchart, Arbitration, Eidolons and sorties, I'm solo. I like the awards and the new systems from what I can see, but I don't need a new reward system telling me I need to be more social or requiring it to increase rank in this new system. At this point. playing in a party with others would feel like a handicap and skipping those unnecessary social tasks seems to be the better route. I also just worry it starts out with one or two tasks like this, what's next week or next month going to look like? Everything requiring someone else to complete it?

42 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Introducing Nightwave Series 1, Episode 1: The Wolf of Saturn Six. 
Login now to begin discovering what Nora Night has to say - and oh yeah, she has incentives. 

Nora is in the business of storytelling - and The Wolf of Saturn Six is just her first story to tell. After many weeks, she'll liven the airwaves with a new story... check back soon, Tenno. 

So, alerts are now story things you can miss?

Wow, that's bad.

That is not really a content. Am i missing something? There is nothing worthwhile for those who already had all old alert reward. I am super disappointed right now.

And half of the missions looks like a giant chore with unnecessary hoops attached (why sortie with a clan-mate? Why slotting 5 ayatan statues? It adds complications that are outside of player's control), if you are not already doing it, while other half is walk in the park.

6 minutes ago, Voidhymn said:

What do you even do?  There doesn't seem to be any clear indication of what you're even supposed to do.  Regular alerts are still in rotation and Nightwave just appears as a rewards list with nothing to tell you how to earn those rewards.  😟

Complete the daily/weekly acts that are listed - e.g 'Deploy a Glyph', you do this in any mission by the looks of it.  This earns you standing towards the reward tiers.  Acts refresh weekly (or 4d 4h currently) so you can then earn more standing.  Don't know if the individual acts are repeatable, probably not?

Archived