Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Update 24.3.0 - Nightwave

[DE]Megan

Man. I really wish wolf would spawn... oh, I dunno.... ever?

Like ffs. Can we please just make his darn hammer craftable? Make it cost wolf credits or something? Idrc what, but it’s a MAJOR pain to lock things behind enemies that you can’t force to spawn in a convenient, cheap way. Looking at you stalker/g3/zanuka...

Sorry but I think this new system of getting Nitain is total crap!!!  Now after spending days of game play earning wolf cred(standing) I get to spend it getting resources that used to be farmable instead of spending it on the cooler stuff. At least before when I put in all that time earning standing I got to use it to actually acquire  something that was permeant. And to all those people that complained about old system being "right place right time"  the first advice I got and hear being told to newer players all the time is never pass up a nitain mission, and don't wait till you need it.   I was so happy to get last piece of Vaubaun  Prime.  I had 19 Nitain already ( he takes 20 nitain to build)  and figured I would have him in the oven in maybe a day if I was really unlucky. But unfortunately next day logged in and alerts are gone.  I don't agree with paying for resources and my stubborn butt decided not to and buy something I wanted with mine and I would just farm Orokin cash hunts to get my last one.  Over 60 runs and no nitain so I looked at how long its gonna be till I can just buy the stuff.  I'm 4 payouts away from getting credits,.... the Acts wont even be updating for another 3 days it says, so i'm figuring it'll be 5 or 6 days till I can buy some. It's been 3 days since I spent the last credit payout so it will be 8 days or more in total from payout to payout to get the credits so I can throw them in the trash to buy a resource. of which I only need one.   Yah my vote is defiantly gonna be for "RETARDED SYSTEM" of obtaining a resource. 

If this is how it's gonna stay you need to increase the drop chance to get a single nitain  from hunting cashes in Orokin  missions, as well as make nitain tradable item from now on.  If we have to spend something we earned to get it, it should be tradable!

Archived