Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Nightwave (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Megan

February 28th Hotfix #2 is now live!

Changes:

• Radio chatter is now disabled when in the Wolf of Saturn Six screen.
  • Numerous localized Wolf of Saturn Six text updated.
  • Removed a non-functional prompt in the Orbiter.

Fixes:

• Fixed Zenistar not launching projectile on Charge Attack.
  • Fixed naughty Syndicate’s not giving you a new Rank when attempting to Rank up if you’re an ‘enemy’ with that respective Syndicate as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1064650-ranking-syndicates-post-nightwave/
  • Fixed refined Plains Gems having a Trade Tax of 1 million Credits.
  • Fixed wonky projectile launch position of the Penta. 
  • Fixed the Riv Elite-Guard Armor in Teshin’s Conclave Offerings displaying a Platinum price. Purchasing this would take the correct Standing and not Platinum as intended.

Megan, the Nightwave Sortie is bugged. I just completed all three sortie missions with the same friend and it didn't give me the credit for it. This was our first time doing the sortie for the day, so it wasn't a case of re-doing it. They aren't a clan member though, just a normal xbox live friend. I'll attempt it tomorrow with a clan member to see if that works. I've also seen people in Region complain about the same issue

Am I they only one who feels like the rate of wolf cred earn may be a little slow early on correct me if I'm wrong but it's going to take the better part of the week to earn creds for a casual player and doesn't really incentivise player that are on more often to pick said mods up to give/trade to others, I mean at this rate I feel like the old system even with the ring and chance elements was better for people that couldn't get on for larger amount of time everyday 

Archived