Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Nightwave (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Megan

d1adccb6c98a4c92fc9509362637387c.jpg

Nightwave has arrived - are you listening, Dreamer?

Introducing Nora Night - a rogue interplanetary Radio host who has tales from the Origin System for your ears only.  

Participate in each Nightwave Series for unique stories, exclusive rewards, and access to Nora's wares. 

Introducing Nightwave Series 1, Episode 1: The Wolf of Saturn Six. 
Login now to begin discovering what Nora Night has to say - and oh yeah, she has incentives. 

Nora is in the business of storytelling - and The Wolf of Saturn Six is just her first story to tell. After many weeks, she'll liven the airwaves with a new story... check back soon, Tenno. 

Full Nightwave Details are here:

February 27th Hotfix #1:

Changes:

• Reduced frequency of Nora Night Radio transmissions.

Fixes:

• Fixed the Word State Window Alert tab disappearing after completing the Weekly Alerts, making Arbitrations unplayable.
  • Fixed inability to Capture a 3rd “escapee”.
  • Fixed socketing an Ayatan Sculpture in your Dojo not contributing to its respective Wolf of Saturn Six Challenge.
  • Fixed some of Nora Night’s Radio transmission subtitles being visible even though her audio is inaudible.
  • Fixed Nora Night Radio transmissions overlapping her UI.
  • Fixed a wonky FX in The Wolf of Saturn Six opening diorama.
  • Fixed missing facial textures in The Wolf of Saturn Six opening diorama.
  • Fixed Somachord music playing overtop The Wolf of Saturn Six opening diorama.
  • Fixed incorrect sound playing when completing a Wolf of Saturn Six Challenge.
  • Fixed a text filepath showing on the Nightwave Syndicate End of Mission screen.
  • Fixed a script error when completing Simaris’ Daily Task.

February 28th Hotfix #2:

Changes:

• Radio chatter is now disabled when in the Wolf of Saturn Six screen.
  • Numerous localized Wolf of Saturn Six text updated.
  • Removed a non-functional prompt in the Orbiter.

Fixes:

• Fixed Zenistar not launching projectile on Charge Attack.
  • Fixed naughty Syndicate’s not giving you a new Rank when attempting to Rank up if you’re an ‘enemy’ with that respective Syndicate as reported here:
  • Fixed refined Plains Gems having a Trade Tax of 1 million Credits.
  • Fixed wonky projectile launch position of the Penta. 
  • Fixed the Riv Elite-Guard Armor in Teshin’s Conclave Offerings displaying a Platinum price. Purchasing this would take the correct Standing and not Platinum as intended.

February 28th Hotfix #3

Changes:

• Changed some Grineer meatheads dropped part to be Tradable.

Fixes:

• Fixed inability to purchase Synthesis Scanners and Kinetic Siphon Traps from Simaris’ Offerings.

March 1st Hotfix #4

Changes:

• Removed the Ducat selling price from a certain Grineer meatheads Part.

Fixes:

• Fixed the UI displaying <REPUTATION_SMALL> when Capturing 2 “escapees” at once.

After quitting Warframe and relaunching to get the hotfix, I now am getting a message that "An updated version of Warframe is available! Please exit and run the launcher."  It won't let me progress past the screen to press A to accept the license agreement.  Version number shows 2019.02.07.15.10.

Just now, (XB1)Towhead said:

After quitting Warframe and relaunching to get the hotfix, I now am getting a message that "An updated version of Warframe is available! Please exit and run the launcher."  It won't let me progress past the screen to press A to accept the license agreement.  Version number shows 2019.02.07.15.10.

Hard restart your Xbox One (hold down the power button) and then launch Warframe from your 'My games and apps' App!

51 minutes ago, (XB1)Double Kill 096 said:

I tried to trade platinum with someone in the dojo for ayatan amber star. For some reason I could only trade 38 platinum and I had more than that, so after I made the trade, it tried to do it again and then I couldn’t give anymore platinum at all afterwards.

Did you still have leftover plat from the 50 you start with?

2 hours ago, (XB1)Dinosaur7500 said:

Soooo this is what im new but love the game

It's just a new method of progression; Alerts have been replaced with a monthly checklist event that's aimed at making unique reward acquisition more convenient. The old Alert rewards can now be earned at anytime favoring the player's discretion, rather than operating on an hourly RNG rotation. Some new rewards have been added, such as Umbral Formas and unique cosmetics; some old resources that were once exclusive to premium currency purchases are now available as progression rewards (Warframe/Weapon Slots).

It's just a new way of doing old things for Warframe, with few niceties sprinkled in.

Archived