The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Wolf of Saturn Six

(XBOX)TheIrishLaw

I was just wondering will The Wolf of Saturn Six be an exclusive event to where this is the only time it will be around or will it eventually come back? I'm currently on Xbox playing the event but I eventually want to move to PC and play Warframe there but it would suck if I couldn't earn back those items ever again seeing as how I can't transfer my account 

Believe me you dont' want it. In its current itteration it's just a grindy and tedious tasks. We get new content in a form of grinding the old content. Here a some examples of daily tasks you got at this system launch date:
Deploy a glyph - mkaaay....
Complete 3 capture missions - I'm ok with that, but now what I expected.
Complete 9 invasion missions - really DE ?
Complete 8 bounties at POE - WTF
Fully socket 5 ayatan sculptures - f*** this s*** I'm out.

What I thought it will be is something like riven challanges, what it turned out to be is just another sindicate and a more grindy one. I'm sick of all this escalating grind with lack of fresh content. Grinding old content is not a new content and never will be. I'm sure 2019 will be the same as 2018 in turn of new content and melee 3.0 will be shifted to the end of year.
I remember there was a post by DE stuff about merging with big food company and as a benefit releasing more content more frequently... well.. what happened to that thing ? Was it ever a thing or just another promise unfurfilled ?

• Like 2

Just wait until you actually face the guy if you haven't already. I'm not all well kitted out like some players admittedly, but I don't think it should take almost 10 minutes trying to kill him in survival. Then again, Ancient Healers might have had something to do with him living that long.

1 час назад, peterc3 сказал:

Rewarding you with slots, potatoes and things like Umbra Forma? Please explain how you got to this conclusion.

What is your point here exactly ? DE mentioned it will be:
1) Do whenever you want.
2) You will be required to do certains tasks.
Nothing about it being that grindy.
Maybe its you who need explanation on pointing people for expecting things that were announced ?

Edited by Unibot

Is this a permanent addition?.. I was excited about it but to take the alerts away has really just about ended it for me. i personally loved waiting for the alerts and joining a group of others to do same mission - now its just node hopping to do some random stuff for standing im not really bothered about

why cant they both run side by side so we can have a choice what to do?

read it was 6 to 8 weeks long.. sighs

Edited by TerrahFyrefly

2 hours ago, Xixott said:

Just wait until you actually face the guy if you haven't already. I'm not all well kitted out like some players admittedly, but I don't think it should take almost 10 minutes trying to kill him in survival. Then again, Ancient Healers might have had something to do with him living that long.

How do you get to the mission(s)?

On 2019-02-27 at 11:40 AM, Unibot said:

Believe me you dont' want it. In its current itteration it's just a grindy and tedious tasks. We get new content in a form of grinding the old content. Here a some examples of daily tasks you got at this system launch date:

What I thought it will be is something like riven challanges, what it turned out to be is just another sindicate and a more grindy one. I'm sick of all this escalating grind with lack of fresh content. Grinding old content is not a new content and never will be. I'm sure 2019 will be the same as 2018 in turn of new content and melee 3.0 will be shifted to the end of year.
I remember there was a post by DE stuff about merging with big food company and as a benefit releasing more content more frequently... well.. what happened to that thing ? Was it ever a thing or just another promise unfurfilled ?

hey dont complain they might twitter spam you about how youre attacking them 😛
tbh im more in warframe now for my friends de has been failing to meex expectations while the community praises their little content like theyre #*!%ing jesus the game company- de needs to have more interesting and non grindy content and we need to be able to enjoy game content and features without feeling like it's efficiency over fun- poe and fortuna- after a couple hours for either it goes from wow look at all this stuff i can do to ok what resources do i need for x item and how do i get it from x area- warframe is a chore and de needs to pull their heads out of their ass and realise it's boring repetitive and irritating- but im sure the fanboys will gank me about insulting their masters of creation . . .

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for DE releasing new and interesting content, but maybe we shouldn't expect DE to keep producing DLCs indefinitely. I mean, there's a ridiculous amount of interesting content for new players - it's just veterans that are hitting a grind wall, and maybe that's ok. After all, there are other great games coming soon. #cyberpunk2077 🙂

On 2019-02-27 at 5:25 PM, Xixott said:

He popped in a mission I was doing, NaughtyKat. Startled me because all I was doing was killing Infested, and the next thing I know this gigantic thing flies across my screen and I am being pulled in the direction it went.

That sounds almost exactly like what happened to me. Solo Infested Survival, he does his howl /w portrait, and proceeds to sponge damage (because apparently he's immune to procs, and none of my stuff is kitted out for huge radiation damage because Corrosive procs work on every other boss i can think of) until I died (which took me turning off Oberon's Renewal, because Rage build).

Honestly my opinion of him is split: Make him proc-able so us Solo (or in my case functionally solo) players can fight him like say G3, or make him have his own "assassination" mission. As it stands, having to sacrifice a slot for a pure/high radiation weapon just because he *might* show up in any given mission is frustrating to say the least.

2 minutes ago, TheSixOfDiamonds said:

That sounds almost exactly like what happened to me. Solo Infested Survival, he does his howl /w portrait, and proceeds to sponge damage (because apparently he's immune to procs, and none of my stuff is kitted out for huge radiation damage because Corrosive procs work on every other boss i can think of) until I died (which took me turning off Oberon's Renewal, because Rage build).

Honestly my opinion of him is split: Make him proc-able so us Solo (or in my case functionally solo) players can fight him like say G3, or make him have his own "assassination" mission. As it stands, having to sacrifice a slot for a pure/high radiation weapon just because he *might* show up in any given mission is frustrating to say the least.

Personally, I would rather have the Mission to hunt him down as well. I only have two or 3 frames that I would be confident enough playing solo to take him down. 

On 2019-02-27 at 8:40 PM, Unibot said:

All of which is easy and not grindy non what so ever.