Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Nightwave (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Danielle

I dont like this Update at all this game is now nothing but a grind the 1st part of this is all the syndicates and the things locked behind them then they go and hide profit-taker behind the max rank of solaris that i never level because doing the same missions over and over and over is not fun so when it came to Garuda and Baruuk i just got some plat and got them from the market i also do the same with new primes just get prime acsess but they then lock profit-take to max solaris so now i feel punished for supporting DE and this new stuff well its just a continuse grind to get the wold credits by doing arbitary rubbish and then to top it of the wolf credits vanish periodicly so no thanks DE im out

57 minutes ago, (PS4)Sunday_Dawn said:

I dont like this Update at all this game is now nothing but a grind the 1st part of this is all the syndicates and the things locked behind them then they go and hide profit-taker behind the max rank of solaris that i never level because doing the same missions over and over and over is not fun so when it came to Garuda and Baruuk i just got some plat and got them from the market i also do the same with new primes just get prime acsess but they then lock profit-take to max solaris so now i feel punished for supporting DE and this new stuff well its just a continuse grind to get the wold credits by doing arbitary rubbish and then to top it of the wolf credits vanish periodicly so no thanks DE im out

See ya bro!

Only question i have regarding the series is how long does each series last? 4-6-8-10 weeks?  Also I personally like the implementation of this alert system bc it gives the veteran player base that has pretty much everything something to grind for ( cosmetics and umbral forma)

Can we get an official time table on how long series one will run.  I was doing my math running this last night.

Once you do a full set of weekly missions plus the 2 dailies, you are only going to get to level 4, if you complete them in one evening like i did. 

With that being said the following day if true to the current layout will only allow for 2 additional dailies missions at 1k rep each, times 6 because the first day is included in the 38k from doing all of the resets only runs you 50k MAX per week and you need over 300k to get to the rank 30 meaning one month is only per series is only going to garner you enough standing to reach level 200k which is only level 20, leaving the actually COVETED items completely out of reach and that is IF you do them EVERY day and week.  In order to reach rank 30 you would need at least 6 weeks of alerts, daily, weekly and elite challenges to get to it ONE time.  So how is possible to prestige this if it takes that long?  Are these going to be like prime unvaultings where they go for 90 days or so?  We do not have enough information here and would like to know because if that is the case then in order to actually obtain the decent items you are going TO HAVE TO do this EVERY single day.  There is no way around this.  Can we get an official statement on this please or an updated counter/timer in the game to see when these series/seasons expire?

At least get some detail on the actually full list and methods to accumulate standing with "3 Dogs" sister from the void.  

27 minutes ago, (PS4)A_850lbs_Gorilla said:

Can we get an official time table on how long series one will run.  I was doing my math running this last night.

Once you do a full set of weekly missions plus the 2 dailies, you are only going to get to level 4, if you complete them in one evening like i did. 

With that being said the following day if true to the current layout will only allow for 2 additional dailies missions at 1k rep each, times 6 because the first day is included in the 38k from doing all of the resets only runs you 50k MAX per week and you need over 300k to get to the rank 30 meaning one month is only per series is only going to garner you enough standing to reach level 200k which is only level 20, leaving the actually COVETED items completely out of reach and that is IF you do them EVERY day and week.  In order to reach rank 30 you would need at least 6 weeks of alerts, daily, weekly and elite challenges to get to it ONE time.  So how is possible to prestige this if it takes that long?  Are these going to be like prime unvaultings where they go for 90 days or so?  We do not have enough information here and would like to know because if that is the case then in order to actually obtain the decent items you are going TO HAVE TO do this EVERY single day.  There is no way around this.  Can we get an official statement on this please or an updated counter/timer in the game to see when these series/seasons expire?

At least get some detail on the actually full list and methods to accumulate standing with "3 Dogs" sister from the void.  

It will last for 10 weeks. Based on this you will only have to do roughly 60-65% of the objectives/missions. Source: Rebecca’s Twitter post (https://twitter.com/rebbford/status/1100864824433610753?s=21)

On a unrelated note, the zenistar is still bugged. You have to attack a few times and then charge attack to throw the disc. The “just” charge attack doesn’t release the disc currently.

3 hours ago, (PS4)JP-Enjooooy said:

Zenistar with problems! I can´t drop the disc  (Great alerts system! Thanks! ) 

Hiya! I've tested a couple times myself and haven't had an issue launching the disc, however I know this was an issue on PC. Just curious if there are a couple steps I am missing - Could you give me more information on what else you had equipped + what missions were you playing where this occurred + any other information you can provide! 

Thank you! 🙂

10 minutes ago, (PS4)thundawolf1887 said:

It will last for 10 weeks. Based on this you will only have to do roughly 60-65% of the objectives/missions. Source: Rebecca’s Twitter post (https://twitter.com/rebbford/status/1100864824433610753?s=21)

On a unrelated note, the zenistar is still bugged. You have to attack a few times and then charge attack to throw the disc. The “just” charge attack doesn’t release the disc currently.

Oh just saw this! Thanks for the information! 

Hotfix 2

Changes:

• Radio chatter is now disabled when in the Wolf of Saturn Six screen.
  • Numerous localized Wolf of Saturn Six text updated.

Fixes:

• Fixed Zenistar not launching projectile on Charge Attack.
  • Fixed naughty Syndicate’s not giving you a new Rank when attempting to Rank up if you’re an ‘enemy’ with that respective Syndicate as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1064650-ranking-syndicates-post-nightwave/
  • Fixed refined Plains Gems having a Trade Tax of 1 million Credits.
  • Fixed wonky projectile launch position of the Penta. 
  • Fixed the Riv Elite-Guard Armor in Teshin’s Conclave Offerings displaying a Platinum price. Purchasing this would take the correct Standing and not Platinum as intended.

hace 3 horas, [DE]Danielle dijo:

Hiya! I've tested a couple times myself and haven't had an issue launching the disc, however I know this was an issue on PC. Just curious if there are a couple steps I am missing - Could you give me more information on what else you had equipped + what missions were you playing where this occurred + any other information you can provide! 

Thank you! 🙂

I will try again when I get home (I'm working now u.u) 

I like the waves but is it necesary to buy everything with the Wolf Creds? it takes a lot of time to get enough to buy anything. Now we are force to get Nitain Extracts like this witch is a pain for the people who are trying to build frames that need them (Ill pray for the Vauban Prime players who try to make it cause it needs 20 extracts lol). Would it be simple to just pay with standings just like the Syndicates instead of going through all that?. Im not hating on this new waves but im just giving feedback and I know there are people whith agree with me.

On February 27, 2019 at 2:21 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

d1adccb6c98a4c92fc9509362637387c.jpg

Nightwave
has arrived - are you listening, Dreamer?

Introducing Nora Night - a rogue interplanetary Radio host who has tales from the Origin System for your ears only.  

Participate in each Nightwave Series for unique stories, exclusive rewards, and access to Nora's wares. 

Introducing Nightwave Series 1, Episode 1: The Wolf of Saturn Six. 
Login now to begin discovering what Nora Night has to say - and oh yeah, she has incentives. 

Nora is in the business of storytelling - and The Wolf of Saturn Six is just her first story to tell. After many weeks, she'll liven the airwaves with a new story... check back soon, Tenno. 

Full Nightwave Details are here:

HOTFIXES

February 27 Nightwave: Hotfix 1

Changes:
  • Reduced frequency of Nora Night Radio transmissions.

Fixes:

• Fixed the Word State Window Alert tab disappearing after completing the Weekly Alerts, making Arbitrations unplayable.
  • Fixed inability to Capture a 3rd “escapee”.
  • Fixed socketing an Ayatan Sculpture in your Dojo not contributing to its respective Wolf of Saturn Six Challenge.
  • Fixed some of Nora Night’s Radio transmission subtitles being visible even though her audio is inaudible.
  • Fixed Nora Night Radio transmissions overlapping her UI.
  • Fixed a wonky FX in The Wolf of Saturn Six opening diorama.
  • Fixed missing facial textures in The Wolf of Saturn Six opening diorama.
  • Fixed Somachord music playing overtop The Wolf of Saturn Six opening diorama.
  • Fixed incorrect sound playing when completing a Wolf of Saturn Six Challenge.
  • Fixed a text filepath showing on the Nightwave Syndicate End of Mission screen.
  • Fixed a script error when completing Simaris’ Daily Task.

February 28 Nightwave: Hotfix 2

Changes:

• Radio chatter is now disabled when in the Wolf of Saturn Six screen.
  • Numerous localized Wolf of Saturn Six text updated.

Fixes:

• Fixed naughty Syndicate’s not giving you a new Rank when attempting to Rank up if you’re an ‘enemy’ with that respective Syndicate as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1064650-ranking-syndicates-post-nightwave/
  • Fixed refined Plains Gems having a Trade Tax of 1 million Credits.
  • Fixed wonky projectile launch position of the Penta. 
  • Fixed the Riv Elite-Guard Armor in Teshin’s Conclave Offerings displaying a Platinum price. Purchasing this would take the correct Standing and not Platinum as intended.

February 28 Nightwave: Hotfix 3

Changes:

• Changed some Grineer meatheads dropped part to be Tradeable.

Fixes:

• Fixed inability to purchase Synthesis Scanners and Kinetic Siphon Traps from Simaris’ Offerings.

Can you please let Helios scan the Synthesis targets its kinda difficult to do it manually

Archived