Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ingame Chat Ban

Micky95

Question

6 answers to this question

Report whoever told you to do that to support, if they are a Warframe player.

Trap is a derogatory term for trans people and has become something of a meme when combined with the boyish/androgynous Nezha. Your crime was blindly repeating a meme.

• Like 1

I just saw a video this morning and thought "This is too stupid, this can't be real. Why would linking items in the chat get you banned? I see nothing offensive or ill intentions here."

- Thus I went ahead and tested it. To be fair, IF(!) it was written somewhere as a rule not to do so, I would of course not have done it. If you should know where this is written in the rules I will gladly reflect on my mistakes.

I'm still thinking there is no reason for a suspension just because of linking items. If this combination is not allowed they should have made it clearer.

Because it's a meme that was over-spammed to oblivion, plain and simple. 

It was spammed hard enough that DE opted to no longer put up with the nonsense, so 7 day chat bans are being issued to users who propagate said spam.

Also, if anyone in chat ever tells you "Hey, you should write this in chat," the last thing you should be doing is writing it in chat