Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #124!

[DE]Rebecca

Can you please allow players to use the skin of the default Regulators on Mesa Prime instead of using the model for Regulators Prime? Also, are there any plans to allow the choice of regular version skins on Prime weapons?

Can we get the ability to tie operator arcanes to specific loadouts? The desired arcanes frequently switch depending on the equipped frame.

For Riven mods, have you considered standardizing number values for each stat type and scaling it with Riven disposition? This should significantly reduce overhead for storage of Riven mod data if only the stat combinations need to be stored rather than stats and numerical values. It makes no sense for for 2 Rivens with the same stats for the same weapons to have slightly different numbers.

- When will we see a grineer  themed warframe? Maybe have it be a post apocalypse frame that looks similar to the wolf of Saturn. And have energy come from damage to the player.

- Cyborg/ robot themed warframe? 

- Will we ever see a gender switch for warframes? 

- Cross play? 

- Wukong rework/ deluxe skin soon? 

- Will we soon see a better Vauban rework? 

Not gonna' lie, I am gonna' miss "Tenno, there is a time limited mission alert available, check navigation", though I guess that it does make sense from someone else to take over in the wake of The Lotus' absence... after like a year lmao.

Questions:

• Any plans on updating Dojos/Clans, Relays, and the Bazaar to be more useful? They take up space more than anything.
  • *arbitrary Zephyr Deluxe mention - would love an update on it, as well as other deluxe skins in the works*
  • Wukong or Vauban up next for a rework? I would personally like it to be Wukong though it should definitely be Vauban.
  • HYdroID PrImE TrAilER wHeN???
  • More dual-wield for single-handed weapons coming with the Melee update?
  • A ton of people would really like an update on the Kingpin System that I remember being briefly mentioned (though honestly I'm not even exactly sure what that is...).
  • PvP content really needs a rework, and Frame Fighter could really benefit from being more complex like other 2D fighters such as Street Fighter, Dragon Ball FighterZ or Injustice which would give it some much needed replay value.
  • What ever happened to that Devil Trigger/Limit Break mode that could've been the new channeling that was showed off back when Melee 3.0 was first showcased?
  • Is Revenant's heavy nikana still coming with the Melee update?

What are your thoughts on allowing multiple polarities on a warframe mod slot (and on weapons too eventually)?

Each one requiring another forma of course.
The only advantage it gives to the players is to avoid having several times the same frames just for diversity builds purpose. Not to mention the mess it'd be since you can't differentiate same frames easily before equipping them. I'm personally kinda stuck due to this issue, many builds i want to do on different frames but it'd #*!% up my current ones.

I'm genuinely curious, now that Wolf of Saturn 6 is out, do you guys plan on changing faction syndicate dailies? They offer no variety or challenge, and we deserve more rewards that aren't just warframe mods. You've already got tons of ideas pertaining to cosmetic rewards that should have been introduced to the game several years ago. It's something to consider, given the fact that faction syndicates never go out of style.

Where is hildryn? Where is melee 2.9? From “next week” to the other “next week” to “couple weeks”, maybe it’s gonna be “coming soon on summer”?not to mention where is melee 3.0? I guess it’s being postponed till tennocon cause DE are out of idea to present at tennocon.. expect melee 3.0 in 2020..

Any chance to get new - or in this case "old" items implemented as ship decorations? Orokin themed items? Storage containers from each faction?

> Perhaps a idea stemming from something along the lines of; if you have all rare crate scans for "X Rare storage crate" (eg corpus, orokin, Grineer) you can get a small version of it perhaps without the sound effects to place around your ship as well? they are quite the treat to hunt for; much like the collectable Kuria and Crystal fish.. just a thought.

Any update on the plans to implement the Ayatan Statue shown on Old Man Summbats' desk that was discussed in a previous devstream?

Octavia's alt skin (Diva) wire-frame for her hip /  makes a lot of Syandanas' flow really... wonky, if you guys get a chance can we have a look-over and perhaps smoothing of it? ❤️

Keep up the awesome work.

1) How long will nightwave seasons last? If they are monthly that will harm the casual/weekend warrior demographic. 

2) Minor lore question: Quill Onkko mentions multiple timelines/universes. Is it possible that one of those timelines/universes was Dark Sector? (I know it's been stated Dark Sector is not canon, but this has been bugging me for 2 weeks)

3) Jupiter/melee/The New War news? 

4) big thanks to the whole dev team for creating such an incredible game. 

[5?] Are there plans to make daily acts more numerous? 

The Frames that up to U11.5 (Oberon) has the Deluxe Skin release by now (not counting Proto but Dex and upcoming Nyx skin yes) and suddenly skip to U15 and so on, the question is Why you decide to skip Zephyr... is not a skip one but her deluxe skip has gone to void for like a year now maybe any update on this?, Hydroid, and Mirage, Will we see those 3 Deluxe skin at some point?

Any plans to continue fixing Virtual Cursor/D-pad support for consoles?  

Whenever you open a menu (like the pause menu for example) the cursor doesn't start at the first item on the list.

There's no easy way to tell what a gear item does. You have to equip the item then go back into the menu to read the item's description. D-padding over an item should highlight it allowing you to read what it does (or add a "preview" button like with skins, if you want to half-ass it).

Same thing with relic refinement. Hovering/d-padding over a relic doesn't highlight it, telling you what inside of it. You have to click the relic, then you have to move the cursor over to the refinement sub menu to select exceptional/radiant/whatever and click that. If you want to refine multiples of the same relic it's even worse, because in the old system you would d-pad to your relic, click it, your cursor would automatically go over to the refinement sub-menu, then when you refined the relic, your cursor would automatically go back to the stack of unrefined relics.

What's bizarre is that when selecting a relic for a mission, d-padding over the relic highlights it, but for some reason it doesn't do that in the refinement menu.

D-pad still doesn't scroll menus, You have to use one stick to scroll the mod list, for example, then use the d-pad (or the other analog stick, if you're a masochist) to select the mod. If the d-pad could scroll menus it'd be a million times easier.

Can we please have more loadout slots to buy? Having one loadout slot available per base Frame would be wonderful. I want to play all the Frames without having to constantly switch things around in the arsenal, just grab and go from the Star Map with build and appearance ready to go just how I set it up last time.

Thank you all so very much for this wonderful game.

Nahli

Archived