Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #124!

[DE]Rebecca

Not sure if this has been asked, but could you consider/give your thoughts on the following changes I wish to be implemented with the gear wheel and ayatan menu:

1. For the gear wheel I have a slight issue where if I wanted to organize it in such a way to group certain items together (K-drive and archwing, scanner and siphon trap, specters and allies, mining equipment, etc) I can't add an item in between already taken slots. Therefore if I wanted to move one item in between two, i would have to replace all existing gear wheel items individually. To combat this issue, is there a way to implement and in-between function where if I wanted to add an item between two in my slot, I can simply click a space between those two and drop the new item I want in that gear wheel slot?

2. For ayatan sculptures, I usually wait a bit before adding stars to slots. As such I can have 20-30 unfilled statues that need filling. While the auto-fill is a nice touch, could there be an option to add stars to all empty ayatans WITHOUT going into each individual statue? If that is too complicated, how about a change to the "sort by %filled" option, where you can sort either by empty or full. currently it sorts by shoving all filled statues to the top, meaning if I wanted to fill statues I would have to scroll down after each statue i've filled and click on the next empty one. How about instead let the empty statues be at the top, saving me the time to have to scroll down maybe 20 rows to get to my next empty statue?

• Profanity filter - decrease the "threshhold" of which does count as profanity, of course racism and radical words should stay banned
  • DNA Stabilizers - Basically a redundant feature, should be removed entirely
  • Exhalted Weapon Stances - Exhalted Melee weapons are still "missing" the 10 capacity from the stances
  • Market Overhaul - adjusted prices, better search, tags, better categorisation, filters
  • In-Game Marketplace - Trading Chat is terrible and external pages (especially for Riven Mods) are mostly just a bandaid.
  • Mandachord improvements - People have been asking for more customizability (e.g. custom BPM)
  • Improving Archwing movement in the atmosphere - breaking, ascending and descending
  • More reasons to explore in missions (Rare Storage Containers, Ayatans, Rare Mods, secondary Objectives, Hidden Vaults)
  • Improved Dojo building - would make sense since Dojos are receiving a lot more attention

1. Due to high frequency of new players asking for assistance in Vox Solaris quest, is it possible to tune down the difficulty of the quest or at least allow other players to join? Otherwise they cannot fully experience the Orb Vallis as being stuck in the quest.

2. It has been more than 3 years since Zephyr Deluxe was first teased. While I appreciate the hard work the creator has put in, it has been dragging for too long that a lot of passionate Zephyr players are being impatient. Is there any workarounds to speed up the progress? It is also somewhat unfair that newly teased deluxe skins have made into the game but not Zephyr's.

3. With Hildryn about to be released, how will Augur set mods and Brief Respite affect her skillset? As the mods give shields in relation to the amount of energy spent, players are curious on how they will interact. 

4. Recent incidents regarding to former/current moderation team responsible for player communication platform management, the responses from either side have been depressing. While quite an amount of players have lost respect or even leaving this community, is there anything both us and you can do to help?

5. While Railjack combat system is taking a wild and intriguing approach from the normal 'same procedure, same goal' to 'different procedure, same goal', can we expect it to be of the same difficulty tier as in commonly acknowledged end-game content such as raids, eidolon run,and orb profit taker hunt? If so, how? If not, can players expect extensive content in the future based on that?

It has been a wonderful journey being in the Warframe community thanks to everyone in DE. While the actions taken in recent issues are questionable, I hope that you all can respect players more just like how a lot of us respect this game and the developers. Thank you for all the hard work and I look forward to and willing to support the game.

I would like to know when the Plains is going to get the quality of life things that Fortuna has. In particular, the ability to start a bounty on the plains so we don't have to keep going back into Cetus. Also, is there any plans to bring the Animal conservation stuff to The Plains as well?

It would really brighten my day if you could say anything about Conclave – even if nothing's in the pipeline because, say, the guys that were on it are doing other things right now.

Losing the trickle of content Conclave used to have has been rough, but not knowing when or if it's coming back is worse. :(

1. Could we potentially see Stalker mode be introduced as apart of a future Nightwave?

2. Is there gonna be a way for us to see the actual size of decorations that we buy from Baro? Both the rug & the bust from Baro's last entrance looked a lot bigger in the store due to the factor that we don't have anything to scale it with. Maybe using a noggle or warframe/grineer/corpus articula to scale Baro brought decorations.

So a few questions...

1. Can we also have night wave challenges that refresh after completion, with less rep reward offcourse and not after a week?

2. Well the grind seems to have increased with this new system, specially for some stuff which is mostly required by newer players but they cant get through the tiers to get enough creds to buy the stuff. any thoughts?

3. The alert tab was a big part of our life and now its empty any plans to put more weekly task there like ayatan or clem ?

4. With changes of riven disposition will the current rivens already maxed out and rolled several times in our inventories will also change? or is this only for new rivens that will be unveiled after the disposition refresh?

thank you

{waiting patiently}

vor 23 Stunden schrieb Xiusa:

Hi there. I love Loki. Unfortunately, Loki only has two good abilities, and it has been this way for several years. When can we expect a Loki update?

I dont see whats wrong with Loki, he has 3-4 good abilities, first ability could have a buff for whatever Reason like doing more damage, but the other 3 are good, Loki is not a DPS Frame or not like Ash.

Question about Nightwave as a whole: are you able to elaborate on the long-term plans for this series?  Will there be downtime between series, or will it roll directly from one to the next?  Will a series be repeated, or will it (and the associated rewards) be unobtainable if we miss out this time?  If it does repeat, will progress carry over, or get reset?

Ave !

*any changes to the 5 minute lock to the archguns? (like remove it)

*we can expect some operator changes ? like amps what probably not amps just a smg,shotgun, with normal damage types ?

(I know the arcanes exsist but it's should give more ways to play )

And another questions (operator stuff) : We can expect some type of modding for the amps ?

We can expect some less modern clothing for operators? Like a toga,some fur, nordic, stuffa ?

Or there will be a chance (soon) to make that style stuff in operator tennogen ?

*can we expect new rewards to the arbitration store ? like new cosmetics ,mods,resource paks ?

*Can we expect stroy changer chioces in the next cinematic quest in the new war ? (kill xy or not kill xy)

Om mani padme hum

7 minutes ago, Xrasegot said:

Ave !

*any changes to the 5 minute lock to the archguns? (like remove it)

From what I've been able to tell, the cooldown on archguns is actually proportional to the amount of ammo used before you undeploy it, after a min cap, i.e.:

• If no ammo is used, there is a base cooldown of approx 10s(?), up to a certain amount of ammo
  • After a certain amount of ammo has been used, the cooldown starts increasing proportionally with ammo used up to 5 minutes

I could be wrong, but that's what I've experienced.

I'm going to start with less asked questions, so if someone is picking out questions from my post, that's probably where it's best to look.

First, a few questions that are (I think) unique, or at least less common:

• Will we be able to visit the actual Saturn Six facility as a star chart node, rather than just as a captura scene?
  • Can we get archwing or k-drive rooms for dojos? Like the default and custom obstacle courses, but for the vehicles
  • People want more weapon type for operators, but are we going to see the void damage type coming to warframe weapons, or even a future warframe?
  • I know people have asked for a Sergeant rework a lot, but I just want to throw my ideas into the pile:
    • A summoner-type boss, kinda like the tomb guardian (Inaros spectre) from Sands of Inaros?
    • A boss with a dedicated tile like other bosses, but one who control environmental hazards that the player has to avoid while damaging him?
  • Will we get a new "planet" with Railjack, that has its own nodes? Something like a fleet where you have to attack different capital ships, or a gigantic space station that has some Railjack and some normal nods?
  • Is a random level select system a possibility? I saw someone mention this on a Nightwave thread, and they suggested being able to select a faction and a level range, and then just hitting go and the system selects a random nod for you. Great for people feeling aimless!

And now, of course, for the common questions:

• Are we going to get the ability to change the statue in the Temple of Honor?
  • Are we going to see NPCs in the clan dojo, for stuff like ducat kiosks, void relics, the simulacrum, Nightwave, and so on?
  • Railjack is clearly very much in progress, but is there any news on the Kingpin system too?
  • How big is the dry dock going to be relative to other rooms in the dojo? I want to plan my layout ahead of time
  • Are we going to see an adjustment to the amount of wolf cred earned per reward, or see small amounts of wolf cred bundled with the other Nightwave rewards? It feels like with the rate we're earning standing, the new system is going to be giving us fewer rewards than the old alerts system overall
  • And finally an age-old question: are we going to be able to earn mutagen samples more easily? Not having active clanmates means unlocking the Hema can be quite a chore

Thanks a ton in advance if you answer any of my questions in the devstream!

Archived