Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #124!

[DE]Rebecca

We have gotten 2.0s for everything, we are now jumping into melee 3.0, when are we going to jump to stories /lore 2.0?

The  info on this new alert thing mentioned new lore and the new story for this current one is some Grineer rebelling... again.

The Grineer stories have two kinds, crazy militaristic or rebellion. Come on, DE, don't tell me you can't add a new storyline once in a while.

Be inventive with the stories, rebelling is boring at this point when you JUST added that the warframers rebelled, too. Everything rebels in this game, do something else.

You know what would make this wolf story interesting? If he turned out to be an actual kubrow! The grineer are building new troops and they are mixing grineer DNA with kubrow DNA. And you can actually do this cause he is totally covered up. 

We need varied stories, DE! Stop with the rebelling. 

7 hours ago, xMarvin732 said:

I dont see whats wrong with Loki, he has 3-4 good abilities, first ability could have a buff for whatever Reason like doing more damage, but the other 3 are good, Loki is not a DPS Frame or not like Ash.

Invisibility and Radial Disarm are his only real abilities. Decoy and Switch Teleport should not only be one ability, but their use should be more than just so that they can be used together. I don't care about DPS nor did I even bring it up, so I do not know why you are

Will the light/dark/equilibrium sigil-like thing on tenno profiles be used in anyway? If so, will there be a way to reset it or answer questions again (the short questions within quest lines)?

Is it possible to change the ordis and lotus announcer/ navigator to teshin or other announcers? teshin is very kewwwwl 🙂

Titania Deluxe? :'D

Will titania have a flying/ floating animation when moving (not using razorwing)?

Wisp's Abilities?

Will the older operator hair get updated to match the new ones eventually?

Will you guys ever fix Nezha's ring ability on consoles?? (doesnt block bullets only blocks knockdowns. been like this since Fortuna came out)

would it be possible to have more water physics for the dojos to make our own ponds? the waterfall you added recently looks realistic vs the pond one we've had for awhile

Also more Fortuna themed items for the dojo/orbiter (like neon signs, construction equipment/signs, mushrooms we find out in vallis,etc)

Lastly, will we ever get new companions from fortuna? id imagine legs could salvage parts from those tiny hyena's we meet out in Vallis 🤔. im not saying they need have en element either (thats what those jaw mods are for) or the speed. but id def prefer one of those over the moas, maybe make them only available via old mate?

Hello dev's ,

i really like this game and its so handsome you make great works.

it's been three years now that i started playing WARFRAME and i will continue to play it for sure . 

Today it's my first time on the forum (don't laugh please 😂)i hope you will read my text😊

i only have two questions : what will cost the railjack's hangar and the construction of the railjack itself?(formas , new things maybe 😄)

and with railjack will we have a new stellar card system?

if yes, could you show us what it will looks like ^^

I will be so happy if you answer to my questions 😜

Never stop to beleive in yourself DE ^^

Two Questions:

Could the Rotation Rewards be adapted, so that the 1st Rotation AABC the rare Rewards will be more Common? E.G. 8 Rounds Sanctuary onslaught have a 11% chance to reward an item and the next rotation C has its chance increased (e.g. from 11 to 22). Not really sure about concrete numbers, but this way it would Reward the Madmen who go into really long Missions like an hour-long Survival Mission.

Second is a more personal one: Could the Operator Haztech Mask be changed, so that it covers the lower Face when not In hooded Mode similiar to the Umbra Scarf? 

Hi! Loving the first Nightwave so far. I finished all the weeklies in two days, so I really enjoy having short term goals to work for!

But, I was wondering if you guys could implement something into the "cred offerings", cause since i've finished the weeklies, i have done nothing but search for the wolf in a vain hope to get his hammer instead of a [Molten Impact]! Could you guys add "Wolf Beacons" into the cred offerings for like 20-30 creds each so I don't have to stress about not getting the hammer in the span of 10 weeks?

Is it your intention to always have a nightwave up? (i.e. When Wolf of Saturn Six ends, there'll be a new one) Or should we expect a gap where we wont be able to get nitain/ other cred offerings?

Would you consider alternative or otherwise more consistent means of obtaining creds for Nightwaves? I feel like many players don't appreciate having to grind through multiple cosmetic tiers just to finally hit that big Cred packet and then get to buy up to 15 nitain with their creds (Forced to grind too much for too-large rewards, I've talked to several who wish it was more granular on the creds side)

1. Can we have our Tenno Reinforcement back instead of stuffing everything into a mainline update?

2. Now that we have Nightwave replacing the old alert system, are we going to see a rework on Invasion?

3. Does a sortie rework sound feasible?

I have a few questions regarding Hildryn.

1. I worry that she'll end up as one of those frames that works fine up until mid level content, where she'll start to fall off in effectiveness quickly as enemies scale, as her shields will get shredded quickly, especially in cases where you're taking a lot of damage from multiple sources. Have you guys looked into this possibility at all, and if so, do you have any ideas in mind to keep her from being effectively shut out from higher level content.

2. Since things like Trinity's EV and other sources of energy don't restore energy with a channeled ability active, will abilities that restore shields like Blessing function the same during her channeled ability? If so, will it only not restore shields but still health, or will it simply disregard her entirely?

3. After the initial testing of her shield gating passive, is there any chance of ever having armor apply to shields? Even at something such as half the effectiveness would boost the usefulness of shields considerably.

Archived