Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cannot complete "The Wolf of Saturn Six" weekly acts due to overzealous computer

(PSN)Oracle-Raven

In the "The Wolf of Saturn Six" list of daily & weekly acts, there are two acts that I cannot complete within reason, which are the "Sortie with Friends" and "Hydrolyst Hunter."

Essentially, what happened is that I tried requesting help in the Recruitment chat to find people to play with, but posted in the Region chat tab by mistake, and got my message deleted by [DE]Crewman / Kickbot.

Mildly irritated by the Kickbot's nagging tone, I then replied with two letters. Just two. The 5th and the 21st of the alphabet. And it instantly got my access to every single in-game chat tab suspended. Two letters. No idea how long the chat suspension is supposed to last (24 hours? A week? A month?) Point is, I can't even communicate with friends or with any of my clan mates, and thus cannot complete the aforementioned acts within reason.

Now, I don't see why I shouldn't be able to verbally abuse a computer or bot at my own leisure if it can help alleviate some frustration. It's a bot. It is not sentient. It has zero emotions. None. No one can read what I wrote besides me. It's like insulting the rug in your living room. So, no idea why I'd get my access suspended like that, but it happened. Besides, I didn't even use a single word. I typed two letters. I'm pretty sure this qualifies as "overzealous."  Is this how Skynet started in the Terminator franchise? I now fear for my life, along with the future of our children.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Oracle-Raven said:

If cussing mildly at an inanimate object is against the law, there's probably a huge problem with your law.

I don't know about your country, but where I'm from, if someone were to suddenly cursing and flipping a security camera, they would most likely be taken away.