Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.3.1 - Nightwave

[DE]Megan

27 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.3.1 - Nightwave

Changes:

• Reduced frequency of Nora Night Radio transmissions.

Fixes:

• Fixed the Word State Window Alert tab disappearing after completing the Weekly Alerts, making Arbitrations unplayable.
  • Fixed inability to Capture a 3rd “escapee”.
  • Fixed socketing an Ayatan Sculpture in your Dojo not contributing to its respective Wolf of Saturn Six Challenge.
  • Fixed some of Nora Night’s Radio transmission subtitles being visible even though her audio is inaudible.
  • Fixed Nora Night Radio transmissions overlapping her UI.
  • Fixed a wonky FX in The Wolf of Saturn Six opening diorama.
  • Fixed missing facial textures in The Wolf of Saturn Six opening diorama.
  • Fixed Somachord music playing over top The Wolf of Saturn Six opening diorama.
  • Fixed incorrect sound playing when completing a Wolf of Saturn Six Challenge.
  • Fixed Zenistar not launching projectile on Charge Attack.
  • Fixed a text filepath showing on the Nightwave Syndicate End of Mission screen.
  • Fixed a script error when completing Simaris’ Daily Task.

As you are on hotfixing route, could you please fix the Joyride ahcevement not gettign unlocked on steam even if it's unlocked on in-game acoC*** (as long as this is somethign you can fix  on your own, witohut steams intervention) 

P.S. Also could we get codex entries for the new conservation animals ? with reduce to over all demand for scans to have them fully scanned to 5?(which is amount of encounters needed to get fluf if we capture them all)

Upon reaching the top tier, the player would have been given 300 Wolf Creds in total, which isn't enough to buy everything displayed in the offerings.
So far I haven't noticed any other drop source of those Creds aside from unlocking the standing tiers.

Am I missing something or is this intended?

5 minutes ago, Chisah said:

Suggestions for the rewards table:

Could we please add an icon to the already crafted items in addition to the icon of owned blueprints for easier tracking of what we already crafted?

With the sheer amounts of helmets and other skins, it would really help keeping track of stuff and preventing spending the new currency on something we may already own.

If you have the helmet, there is already an icon that says "crafted" next to it if you hover over it in the rewards table.

5 minutes ago, ImpTheSecond said:

If you have the helmet, there is already an icon that says "crafted" next to it if you hover over it in the rewards table.

If you hover, yes, but I mean to have an icon added next to it because it's easier to see it that way.

32 minutes ago, BenThePoofle said:

Any fix in the future for the performance drops when loading in to missions? I have had worse performance since the update

Same here.  Not only that, but when loading into a mission and sometimes even in a mission it's almost like the game minimizes without a way for me to bring the game back up to focus.

19 minutes ago, Silescere said:

Upon reaching the top tier, the player would have been given 300 Wolf Creds in total, which isn't enough to buy everything displayed in the offerings.
So far I haven't noticed any other drop source of those Creds aside from unlocking the standing tiers.

Am I missing something or is this intended?

I'd imagine that is intended. Most of those rewards (helmets, nitain, catalysts and reactors etc) will be available for future "episodes" after the wolf of saturn six so there is no rush.

1 minute ago, spaceageGecko said:

I'd imagine that is intended. Most of those rewards (helmets, nitain, catalysts and reactors etc) will be available for future "episodes" after the wolf of saturn six so there is no rush.

you forgot that walf cred or whatever its name will expire when season end 

42 minutes ago, Lance_Lionroar said:

Thanks for the hotfix.

There's still a bug where Nora speaks but her lips don't move. Another bug is being unable to capture the 3rd escapee when they show up. Thanks Megan.

Also, still no fix for K-Drives showing as "unranked" on some people's profiles despite having all 3 boards maxed out. The OCD is killing me, have mercy.

This, also there's still a big where leveling moas will only ever happen once on your account under "moa" and not the core names. It's very difficult to see if you've actually leveled all of them and you have to check your main mastery rank xp count to view differences 

4 minutes ago, spaceageGecko said:

Yeah but the rewards won't (or at least most of them) so you don't need to get all the rewards the first time around.

Just wanted to make sure because of the rotation and all. After reaching the tier 30, standing will be transformed to creds, so I hope I'll manage somehow.
Need to collect all the stuff! Force of habit...

Archived