Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.3.1 - Nightwave

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, ---PV---Sniga said:

Hey! Thanks for the update, just a few comments:

Any reason Heart Nyth and Radian Sentirum now have a 1m trade tax?

The "weekly" challenges take about 30 minutes each to complete, which seems way too easy.
Some of them are extremely repetitive  - Do a bounty 8 times (this is a full bounty, not stages) which forces you to do Bounty 1 eight times, basically.
The "invaders" can appear anywhere, resulting in invading an eidolon hunt (this happened to me) and it can be kinda annoying.
I would say you should reverse the ratio of weekly:daily challenges, because you can complete all the weekly challenges in a matter of hours anyway.
At this state, doing EVERY challenge EVERY day, it would take 8 weeks or so to get Umbra Forma. Is this intended, or?

Yeahhhhh, 8 weeks to complete. Random invaders that don't give much standing at all. Really fast to complete challenges with a kinda crazy limit. This isn't exactly a good reward system.  Also why lock umbral forma behind this and not have things like this in a drop pool. That means it would take 8 weeks to get just 1 umbral forma. 

2 hours ago, Tauni said:

You guys seem to have a thing for the lower half of womens' faces. 

I think it's actually Lotus' face. I feel like I could recognize those lips anywhere...

1 hour ago, Biosko said:

The owned filter doesnt work on built cosmetics.

Well yeah, because by crafting them you lose the blueprint, so it's not owned anymore. Though I agree it would make sense to include built BPs, and perhaps change the checkbox label to match (i.e. "hide owned and/or built").

So let me get this straight. Nitain Extract is no longer a daily acquisition and is gated behind wolf creds which expire eventually (the seasons time frame).  The minimum time to put into the system after getting every single daily/weekly is 8 weeks of time. Even if it was 4 weeks that'd still be too much. Also do you really expect a new player to be doing hydrolyst hunts in PoE without just straight up leeching from other players to complete it? 

Just because something is new does not mean it is better. 

The standing system is awfully implemented for Nightwaves. With Syndicate and PoE and Fortuna at the least there is item trades to provide a standing increase and there is daily missions specifically for that standing. The main way of progressing through Nightwaves is the bounties which force you to go out of your way for a pretty good amount of them.

TL;DR there's a lot of unintended issues with Nightwaves that really need to be looked at and changed. 

49 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working. melee is literally unplayable at it's current state. (it's getting really annoying)

Sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger whereas before it lowers the shield towards the hand when you start swinging.

Before chimera update:

koQE7oR.jpg

now:

DzgfwBv.jpg

• atlas's loincloth is buggy when using weapons like heavy blade swords and single handed pistols.

dNke1V0.jpg

Qkd3pWl.jpg

• lex conlave skin's magazine sticks out at the sides for lex prime.

N0ha0M7.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

• perla pistol skin is bugged for arca sisco, stubba,euphona prime, and pandero once again.

arca sisco

weQR1tX.jpg

stubba

BIKSuEO.jpg

euphona prime

40bpwuK.jpg

pandero

eG4ibse.jpg

1 hour ago, sammywa123 said:

is it just me or did this make it so new players cant get stuff easy like with alerts.. you guys actually made it worse. I get making umbra formas hard to get but for like mods and helmets you would have to wait weeks

No, it's not just you. They tried to present it as being more convenient, not having to wait and/or hope for the right alert to pop up, but in reality it's just the same as every other WF update, more grind. I guess websites like tenno.tools and apps like WarDroid made catching the alerts you needed too easy, reducing revenue from helmet sales, so they made them harder to get. Or something.

4 hours ago, Silescere said:

Upon reaching the top tier, the player would have been given 300 Wolf Creds in total, which isn't enough to buy everything displayed in the offerings.
So far I haven't noticed any other drop source of those Creds aside from unlocking the standing tiers.

Am I missing something or is this intended?

Yes, this is a test run of the new system.  10 weeks long according to the devs.  You're bringing up a point as people generally need to earn more of the appropriate credits in order to make the purchases.

Although it raises another question.  Why another monetary system for this? 😠 We have Platinum, Credits, Vitus Essences, Reputation points, Ducats...  I feel like I'm traveling through Europe before the incorporation of the Euro for the Market and tracking which money to use where.  How 'bout -- I don't know -- something more unified like the Euro?  

Hi all.

Its it me, or????

After the upgrade 12 hours ago, there are no more Alerts activities in the game, and not on my smartphone (Warframe app) - Why????

Is it a bug, or are the Alerts activities disabled for now???

Kindly Regards

Frank

What about a fight against a the Wolf? little, short mission, but this Bane dude looks sick as hell and i want to kick his butt. 

btw. nicly done DE. obviously if it was intended that it takes 10 weeks to accomplish the entire rewards table, it will be way to long. 

I thought it was a monthly season like in most other games (no Fortnite). Could be done by giving us more daily missions, or a refresh button, that once you cleared out all weekly and daily missions, you are able you refresh the missions once per week. i mean your choice. If you can´t get this refreshed missions done your problem, but at least you don´t have to sit and wait for the next week to approach with new acts. 

in terms of rewards it´s absolutly amazing, well done. The Standings for each act is fine as well. I´m just worried about the amount the time it will take to get to level 30 and above, not because of stupid mining, but because of waiting time 🤔 so in that regard their coud be an improvement in my opinion. 

Those complaining about this new wolf cred….really? 

It´s just a new currency, a currency that will DISAPPEAR once this series is over, it will vanish out of your inventory. That is what DE wanted, a new currency that they can throw out with the end of wolf of Saturn six. 

Concerning the normal market of Nova.... i will call myself now a veteran. I don´t need a lot the stuff that is in there. I am not complaining about that fact, just thinking about other players, that don´t earned those items yet. I would like just a little bit more of clarification about whether certain items being always a thing in this market or not? For example Vauban parts, Nitain, the Ornament . Six, and the catalyst and reactor (even thought the last two can rotate as well). Maybe I have missed that or it isn´t clear yet. However those items should always be in this store, because then it doesn´t matter for new players or any other player when to build a certain frame that requires a lot of nitain like Vauban prime for example or for those players who want to build the normal vauban Warframe. 

Something else. I haven´t approach the second level in the Standing yet, but i thought after each level there would be….a little bit more lore..like you promised us...

This "lore driven series" isn´t really lore driven if you make everybody hyped about the wolf of Saturn six, and even if you don´t give us a fight against him, at least give us more text to actually listen to in order to get more background information about the wolf. Because this character seems really interesting o me. For example why he was in jail, or why he has so many grineer following him, how exactly did they broke out, even with rumors. Small things like that would be cool.  

For my final words, let me be clear. this update was needed. After Anthems true failure, Apex hype, and Fortnites Season 8 starting ( just being honest hear by looking at the facts ) and all the other games comming out soon or that people are hyped for. The start of this makes me excited for more, and it proofs to me, that DE is able to pull of what they have planed for this year within their roadmap. However in my opinion their are a little tweaks and changes or better improvements left to do to make this update that fascinating thing for the community that they always want to return to. 

And a small solution for those players who will miss out on those exclusive items, either make them purchasable AFTERWARDS of the series or make them reappear within a Baro store AFTERWARDS. idk 

DE this is my honest opinion about the update i was hyped after you showed us the roadmap, but with a little of a holding back myself in terms whether they pull it of like they want it to or are they just throwing it at us like (cough) other "content" *cough* Deluxe Skins *cough*. But you showed you can do it. So make everything out of it right now and go ahead and fix this fundamental system that you introduced into warframe right now before it will be too late again. 

Just a simple question... why the Hek everything in this game HAVE to be hidden behind capacity? 

Weekly Acts? ARE YOU JOKING ME?! I did WEEKLY in 5 hours of playing!!! And now WHAT?! What? Now I'll have to wait?! What the Hek DE?! WHAT THE HEK?!

bP1zLTS.jpg

Left one WEEKLY ACT just because I did Sortie BEFORE update LOL

upEHUHI.png

AGAIN!!!

Archived