Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saturn six fugitives

(XBOX)The Neko Otaku

2 minutes ago, Viges said:

I fought the Wolf himself. It was in kuva flood. He's like invasion parties or stalker (solo). Had lots of hp but not hard. Don't remember what I got, nothing special I guess.

Here I was, thinking "Wow, wolf of saturn six, sounds cool, I guess we will have like weekly/daily special missions with new mechanics and stuff. And a cool new boss?"

Nah, rep grind with le "kill x guys" type missions.

1 hour ago, Methanoid said:

had 3 in 1 mission, only 1 was capturable the other 2 just flayed around on the ground non interactive, was stuck at 1/3 progress.

Think it's a bug. I was running a 2 man mission - I captured one, him the other and third could not be captured. Unless it's deliberate one capture per player but that feels unlikely as there was only 3 not 4 in total.

Well, I just captured all three in one action since I downed all three near each other. So, guess there's a solution to the capture bug.

I've yet to encounter that, though it doesn't always seem to tell you that there are any around. I just found them sitting in a room near extraction while looking for my Simaris targets, lol.

Edit: Seems it only happened once, must have been a bug. I also just had two trios spawn in while looking for Amber stars. Might be set on a timer similar to Charm? In that at certain intervals, they have a chance to spawn.

Same might apply to the Wolf himself?

Edited by (XB1)o Z IE R 0 x
New info

37 minutes ago, (PS4)NstyN8te said:

I killed the Wolf of Saturn Six and he left a Wolf Sledge Head. Or something like that.

you are lucky then, I killed him twice and so far both drops are stances that I already have multiple copies of...
I believe you need 4 parts to craft the wolf sledge and afaik, no one have it crafted so far so the stats are actually unknown.

Anyone else dislike the fact that on capture missions, when the fugitives appear, there is still the normal capture target running away? I mean seriously, if they're so important why not just change the primary target of the mission from some random corpus/grineer person to these fugitives needing to be recaptured. I don't really see how having to ignore them to not fail the mission is a good idea.

10 hours ago, Keltik0ne said:

Oh good, more multiple layers of rng to farm, just what the game needed.

The 150 points is completely skipable. These are not going to help you lvl up even in the short term. Why they exist at all is questionable other then to remind people what season is currently running. If they are part of some dailies, it will make more sense.

Edited by Firetempest

So... as a brand-spankin' new player, only started two days ago... I hate these guys.

Just had a set of them spawn during a Defence mission. Their molotovs will kill me, no matter how much health and shields I have... and they take TEN times the damage to kill that regular dudes this level do.

And I can't even just ignore them and go do the mission, because they spawned right on top of the thingie I need to defend.

At super low levels... these guys literally just make a mission impossible when they spawn. It's incredibly frustrating to just have to abandon and start over.

21 minutes ago, MrMixup said:

So... as a brand-spankin' new player, only started two days ago... I hate these guys.

Just had a set of them spawn during a Defence mission. Their molotovs will kill me, no matter how much health and shields I have... and they take TEN times the damage to kill that regular dudes this level do.

And I can't even just ignore them and go do the mission, because they spawned right on top of the thingie I need to defend.

At super low levels... these guys literally just make a mission impossible when they spawn. It's incredibly frustrating to just have to abandon and start over.

You've got several other friendly invaders to look forward to mate, let me know when a Dread arrow goes through your skull.

• Like 1

Christ. Yeah I hate this.

Just spent an hour and a half farting around in Eidolon, having a fun old time.

Then the game spawns a set of these pricks right on top of me. One of them immediately drops a molotov at his feet, and my feet... and I instantly die.

While playing as Limbo. Inside the Void. Where I'm meant to be invulnerable.

And just like that... the game robs me of 90 minutes worth of farming and grinding.

Woooo.

Edited by MrMixup

These guys spawned in every mission I played yesterday. I thought, "Great. Easy rep to earn and help me to the higher tiers." (The two elite tasks are a bit out of reach at this point for me) Today? Not one spawn. Almost like a faucet was turned off. I know DE is tweaking this system and I really like it so far. I just hope the fugitives end up mattering somewhat.