Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wolf of Saturn Drop list...

Midas

Question

Wolf Of Saturn Six Mod Drop Chance: 100.00% Spinning Needle Uncommon (15.28%) Eleventh Storm Uncommon (15.28%) Molten Impact Uncommon (15.28%) North Wind Uncommon (15.28%) Shocking Touch Uncommon (15.28%) Fever Strike Uncommon (15.28%) Tempo Royale Rare (4.17%) Target Acquired Rare (4.17%)

Wolf Of Saturn Six Blueprint/Item Drop Chance: 35.00% Wolf Sledge Handle Common (38.72%) Wolf Sledge Head Common (38.72%) Wolf Sledge Blueprint Uncommon (11.28%) Wolf Sledge Motor Uncommon (11.28%)

Wolf Of Saturn Six Resource Drop Chance: 5.00% Region Resource Very Common (97.42%) Nitain Extract Rare (2.58%)

Saturn Six Fugitive Mod Drop Chance: 20.00% Heated Charge Uncommon (22.92%) Deep Freeze Uncommon (22.92%) Convulsion Uncommon (22.92%) Pathogen Rounds Uncommon (22.92%) Target Acquired Rare (8.33%)

So my concern is...

Will we get the wolf sledge (New weapon I think) after the nightwave ends? Will future players be mastery progression locked? Or will it return later on in the future?

• Like 1

13 answers to this question

This was my First Concern when I read about the weapon as well. I'm Mr 24 now. and trying to catch up/get to max mastery, and as such am painfully aware of all exclusive event Weapons/Items that are limiting my Mastery Potential(granted most of these are available somehow, ether repeating events or thru baro). I also have a few friends that ether cannot play currently or do not play very often, for RL reasons. So I'm worried if the Wolf weapon is only available during this season, and the seasons don't repeat. will these weapons become like Lato and Braton Prime, and be simply unobtainable for anyone who didn't get them.

Edited by DeathSabre
Duplicate text

The post was a nice idea but perhaps the below format would be easier to read.

Wolf of Saturn Six

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Wolf_of_Saturn_Six

Mod Drops

Eleventh Storm 15.28%
Fever Strike 15.28%
Molten Impact 15.28%
North Wind 15.28%
Shocking Touch 15.28%
Spinning Needle 15.28%
Target Acquired 4.17%
Tempo Royale 4.17%

Blueprint Drops

"Wolf Sledge" 3.95%

Other Drops

Wolf Sledge Handle 13.55%
Wolf Sledge Head 13.55%
Wolf Sledge Motor 3.95%

Nitain Extract 0.13%

Wolf of Saturn Six Fugitive

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Saturn_Six_Fugitive

Mod Drops

Convulsion 4.58%
Deep Freeze 4.58%
Heated Charge 4.58%
Pathogen Rounds 4.58%
Target Acquired 1.67%

Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.

I don't believe the drop tables at all, the last two days I have fought the wolf 4 times and every time I have received molten impact.  Statistically that's not suppose to happen, 3 times in a row I can account for statistically, but not 4.

Since the drop table was changed I have only received the molten impact mod, and not anything else.  That statistically cannot happen.

DE keeps playing with the Wolf of Saturn Six, but I get the feeling they think they have him fixed but he's really screwed up bad.

13 hours ago, Nexeroff said:

I don't believe the drop tables at all, the last two days I have fought the wolf 4 times and every time I have received molten impact.  Statistically that's not suppose to happen, 3 times in a row I can account for statistically, but not 4.

Since the drop table was changed I have only received the molten impact mod, and not anything else.  That statistically cannot happen.

DE keeps playing with the Wolf of Saturn Six, but I get the feeling they think they have him fixed but he's really screwed up bad.

Nope, this statistically is CERTAIN to happen within a large though sample size.

Surprise, within the gigantic sample size that is Warframe's playerbase, the highly unlikely but still possible occurrence was yours. That's luck, just not the kind you wanted.

We're only mastery rank 8/5 duo on a mobile defense mission,killing lvl 37 wolf and we only get molten impact ? Damn,we can get that in any monster in any planet,can't we just get the wolf sledge head,handle,motor and blueprint ? Come on ,It's so hard to kill(for us low levels) and we only get that mod. Sigh

The time spent/reward relationship for the Wolf himself is abysmal. The best strategy is to trade for the parts in my opinion, if you really feel the need to acquire it.

So many weeks in the event, near the end now, and the Wolf rarely appears and is a nightmare to fight if on that specific mission he spawned you took weapons to level up. So far I got two different parts, traded for the other two, made the sledge, maxed it quickly and forgot about it even more quickly.

to be fair drop rates for pretty much everything that matters/people want ends up fking the majority over and helps out people who farm ridiculous amounts of platinum (they absolutely don't sell them on forums, no way! They are all honest people)

other than wolf's meme hammer Axi L4 and Loki Prime Systems is stupidly rare, on the bright side wolf hammer pieces are down to 80ish plat for most part

Edited by Guest