Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broken Bait and Fishing.

ZephyrSpellbound

I've seen a few posts about individual baits, but not one clumping everything together.

No matter which bait I use, it has absolutely no effect.
On top of that, if I'm aiming with the spear and use bait, the bait falls right out of the map. I tested my suspicions on it a few times to be sure, out of 5 tosses, 3 while aiming 2 while not, all 3 while aiming fell through the map.

This is frustrating because I need certain bait only fish to be able to make a better amp, but I can't get the fish to spawn because the bait is either not working and/or falling out of the map.

I understand when it comes to coding there's always going to be bugs, I'm not going to say something like "stupid DE" because it's almost impossible to prevent any bugs from happening. Please though, draw your attention towards this fishing issue as it's a rather major thing for people who want to build their amps. Thank you for your time in reading this.

If anyone else has anything to add to this, please feel free to do so, as long as it's not slinging insults nor slurs. Bugs happen and we need to be respectful and understanding. Insults and slurs do nothing to help solve the issue.