Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Wolf of Saturn Six - Explained In Detail

Mabitude

Hello everyone. I'd like to help out everyone out there who feel too confused with the new event so I'm writing a relatively short guide.

On a shared note, the previous alerts that would usually show up in the Alert Tab from time to time, are gone. They will not come back. This is the new Alert System now that is currently introduced as an event.

We still have Invasions, Elite Alerts, Sorties, Syndicate Daily, Sanctuary Onslaught, Simaris Daily Scans, Weekly Treasure Mission and Clem Mission. Invasions will pop up as a notification as usual when there are new ones.

So, the system is simple. You'll see a standing bar, a reward tier bar and various "Challenges" that expire daily or weekly, And at the right bottom you'll see a button called "Cred Offerings".

The Cred Offerings are things that were usually offered randomly by the old Alerts. You can now buy them with Wolf Cred, found as a reward in several of the Reward Tiers.

How do you start one of these Challenges? Oh no, you don't start them. That is the most confused question I've heard. The list serves as a Checklist for what you need to do in order to get standing, standing that will help you reach the reward tiers. There are NO standing locks on this system, the max standing you see is only an indication of how much you need to reach the next reward tier. So if you did a Challenge that grants you 5000 standing but you have 9000/10000, 4000 of that standing will not be lost, it will go over to the next tier and you'll end up with something like 4000/10000 standing to the next Reward Tier.

When you have done one of the Challenges, they don't disappear or get replaced. They're still there, but with a different icon indicating that you have completed this one. It will only be replaced once it reset.

Also, you can now also find fugitives randomly appearing in your mission. You capture them as you do on a normal Capture, and there is 3 of them. Do not miss them, they'll grant you 50 standing each. Fugitives also spawn during Bounty/Incursion Stages. NEW INFO: The standing rewarded from fugitives are given to the whole squad. Spawn rate might be 20% per Bounty Stage/Incursion(needs more confirmation)

Secondly, there is now also a new temporary Assassin, the Wolf. You can be stalked by him. He seems to drop weapon parts, one per kill. I have yet to meet him but some have and they say he's really hard. He's immune against status, so keep that in mind

Anything more you wonder? Let me know and I'll fill it out in this thread!

Regards, Mabi

Edited by Mabitude
Changed example of standing in the Reward Tier system. The example was confused as being the actual amount of the next standing required. Currently the standing between each reward tier doesn't increase, it is 10 000 every time.
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Elvenbane said:

How do you know there are fugitives to find in your mission?

Do you need to progress to a particular tier before the assassin will start showing up?

Haven't see any fugitives or the assassin yet...

Well, you'll see red marks or waypoints on your screen, the same mark that the normal Capture target has. I was doing an Invasion Capture and became confused at first since there was suddenly 4 red marks 🙂 They randomly pop up in the middle of your mission, there are no signs to notice before that. Nora will start talking too, but I think only when you have managed to capture one of them. Things happened so fast that I didn't realize if Nora was talking before or after. Will be doing more of this stuff later 🙂

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Methanoid said:

DE - making the new player experience as terrible and confusing as possible, embodies the idea of 1 step forward, 2 steps back.

Well yeah, the worst thing is probably if you're really new and have played the game barely a week, enough to understand how the old alerts work like. Then they slap on this and discarding the old alert system entirely. Some can have harder times to adapt to it. DEs intentions have been to make it easier for newer players, however, I feel the instant removal of the old alerts without any warnings beforehand was forgotten and thus just confuses everyone more.

1 hour ago, lighthoof said:

I believe it is 10k rep for a tier, regardless of which tier you are on now

Oh good. This is the one thing I was sightly concerned about (if rep requirements increased with the tier) but if it's 10ish weeks and it's 10k a tier, you should only need about 30k standing a week to get everything, and I got 10+ just yesterday.

3 hours ago, Mabitude said:

Secondly, there is now also a new temporary Assassin, the Wolf. You can be stalked by him. He seems to drop weapon parts, one per kill. I have yet to meet him but some have and they say he's really hard. He's immune against status, so keep that in mind.

I can confirm he is a pain in the butt and does drop weapon parts.

He's a huge meat shield that barely gets scratched by much of anything I had at the time. I was in Frost and had to use a crit-happy Gram Prime to take decent chunks out of his health. I also had to block attacks to reduce the incoming damage, and dodge roll out of the way of his charge attack.

It was almost a structured melee fight where my timing, reaction, and strategy were all tested. What a weird feeling.

16 minutes ago, Kahrain said:

I can confirm he is a pain in the butt and does drop weapon parts.

He's a huge meat shield that barely gets scratched by much of anything I had at the time. I was in Frost and had to use a crit-happy Gram Prime to take decent chunks out of his health. I also had to block attacks to reduce the incoming damage, and dodge roll out of the way of his charge attack.

It was almost a structured melee fight where my timing, reaction, and strategy were all tested. What a weird feeling.

Well, glad to hear there's a challenging boss now at least. Not that I would complain about the others, but we know them too damn well that it feels too easy. That Wolf seems to have some surprise attacks in his pocket 🙂

He's not that hard, at least for vet players, just a big HP pool.

Sure that a fragile warframe without a good dps weapon will be in trouble but with a good melée weapon it's just longer to kill him.

And even if status dont work the procs from stances like the final smash of Tempo Royale seem affect him.

On 2019-02-28 at 7:53 AM, Mabitude said:

Hello everyone. I'd like to help out everyone out there who feel too confused with the new event so I'm writing a relatively short guide.

On a shared note, the previous alerts that would usually show up in the Alert Tab from time to time, are gone. They will not come back. This is the new Alert System now that is currently introduced as an event.

We still have Invasions, Elite Alerts, Sorties, Syndicate Daily, Sanctuary Onslaught, Simaris Daily Scans, Weekly Treasure Mission and Clem Mission. Invasions will pop up as a notification as usual when there are new ones.

So, the system is simple. You'll see a standing bar, a reward tier bar and various "Challenges" that expire daily or weekly, And at the right bottom you'll see a button called "Cred Offerings".

The Cred Offerings are things that were usually offered randomly by the old Alerts. You can now buy them with Wolf Cred, found as a reward in several of the Reward Tiers.

How do you start one of these Challenges? Oh no, you don't start them. That is the most confused question I've heard. The list serves as a Checklist for what you need to do in order to get standing, standing that will help you reach the reward tiers. There are NO standing locks on this system, the max standing you see is only an indication of how much you need to reach the next reward tier. So if you did a Challenge that grants you 5000 standing but you have 9000/10000, 4000 of that standing will not be lost, it will go over to the next tier and you'll end up with something like 4000/10000 standing to the next Reward Tier.

When you have done one of the Challenges, they don't disappear or get replaced. They're still there, but with a different icon indicating that you have completed this one. It will only be replaced once it reset.

Also, you can now also find fugitives randomly appearing in your mission. You capture them as you do on a normal Capture, and there is 3 of them. Do not miss them, they'll grant you 50 standing each.

Secondly, there is now also a new temporary Assassin, the Wolf. You can be stalked by him. He seems to drop weapon parts, one per kill. I have yet to meet him but some have and they say he's really hard. He's immune against status, so keep that in mind.

NEW INFO: Fugitives DOES spawn randomly during Plains Bounties!

Anything more you wonder? Let me know and I'll fill it out in this thread!

Regards, Mabi

Come to Plains, “wolf”. Radiation nuke at 300 yards.  Rubi says “hi” to your one good “eye”.  Why you hiding?

Also, fugitive x3 captures reward the whole squad.  No need to fight over them.  I believe the spawn rate is 20% per bounty wave/incursion.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73