Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros Cape...

Brimir

Just to play Devil's Advocate, we can't be sure if they "removed" those "dangly bits" from the frame itself, or it has always been a standalone cape and they just advertised them both together.

But either way, I do agree that they should've stated clearly that it was a cape at some point during their previews. Infact, did they? Anyone wanna rewatch the last livestream and find out? I'm not being sarcastic here or anything. I truthfully am not sure if they said anything about the "dangly bits" being its own cape. If they didn't, then derp.

Edited by SoulEchelon

I'm glad.  I hated the dangly bits.  I'm happy to have the option to split them up, because I'd prefer Nekros without.  I know lots of people would be glad for Trinity to go without her skirt, wouldn't this be a viable way to do it?

This was just a convenient way to debut more in-depth character customization.  I'm pretty okay with it. 

I'm glad.  I hated the dangly bits.  I'm happy to have the option to split them up, because I'd prefer Nekros without.  I know lots of people would be glad for Trinity to go without her skirt, wouldn't this be a viable way to do it?

This was just a convenient way to debut more in-depth character customization.  I'm pretty okay with it. 

That's one way to look at it.

The other way is that they now force you to pay Platinum unless you want to play with an "incomplete" Warframe, graphically.

I remember a lot of people reacting negatively to all the little ribbon bits because it wasn't aesthetically consistent with the rest of the Warframes.  The remove of them puts it more in line, and those visual elements are extremely similar to Syandanas with the way they look and behave.  This was a solution that solved several issues at once.  The only thing I would have had differently, personally, is if Mortos had a blueprint that dropped from the same boss as the Nekros BPs, even if temporarily.

Heck, I'd like it if all Syandanas had BP drops.  Do they?  Or are they alert rewards?