Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wolf cred offerings are too pricey

IggySnow

The wolf of Saturn 6 is going to go on for 10 weeks. If you get on average 40k standing a week (which is doing 95% of challenges EVERY week assuming we will get the same amount of challenges a week.) then you will get to rank 40 with the prestige, which is 400 wolf creds. That's only 5 potatoes, and if you do get 5 potatoes that's all you get since you wont have any creds left to get nitain, or helms, mods, etc.

This isn't too bad since we do get more choice in what we want, but this new system also takes a lot more work to get the rewards. For example in the old alert system you only had to do a single mission to get a potato. In this new system you have to have to do every challenge for 2 weeks to get a potato, and some of these challenges take some time and effort.

IMO the prices don't need to be dropped too much for the new system to feel more fair towards the rewards of the old alert system since we do get to choose what we want and when. But I do think a price drop of at least 20-30% is necessary.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb HerpDerpy:

For example in the old alert system you only had to do a single mission to get a potato.

This is technically right, but in fact it's completly wrong.

Let's talk facts:

How often were there potatoes from alerts? (Excluding the Gifts of the Lotus)

I don't think there was a potato every 2 weeks.

I don't even think there was one every month.

So in the end, the overall amount of free potatos is increasing, even though the require effort per potato has been increased.

4 minutes ago, Walkampf said:

This is technically right, but in fact it's completly wrong.

Let's talk facts:

How often were there potatoes from alerts? (Excluding the Gifts of the Lotus)

I don't think there was a potato every 2 weeks.

I don't even think there was one every month.

So in the end, the overall amount of free potatos is increasing, even though the require effort per potato has been increased.

scanning through the warframe alerts twitter account, it seems that there was about one a week. That being said you have to make sure to keep an eye out for them and hope you are at your computer when they go live.

but lets use nitain as a better more consistent example.

Id say that an average player could get 2-4 nitain a week in the old alert system. and thats not putting very much effort into getting nitain ether. If you are really trying id say you could easily 1 a day at least. but lets stick with 3 a week.

with wolf of Saturn 6 you could spend all 400 creds on nitain and get 25-30 in 10 weeks. Thats still lower than someone whos putting in a small amount of effort to get nitain, and you have to consistently do every challenge to get the nitain. Then on top of that, you forfeit all the other rewards you could get.

If they were just changing the system so that we were sacrificing the amount of rewards we get in exchange for a choice in rewards id have no problem. But we have to put in way more work to get the same amount of rewards which is why i feel like a 20-30% price cut is necessary.

2 hours ago, Loza03 said:

Stuff like Potatoes is annoying but fine.

Cosmetics, though, I reckon should be a bit cheaper. 20-ish?

Basically, so that we can get 2 per cache. Right now it's a lot more effort for a relatively low-level reward.

>Fashion

>Low level reward

Pick one. Fashionframe is the true endgame.