Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tributa statue decoration bug

(PSN)FLamin_UniKorn

This affects both previously built Tributa and new, can not select any of them. Is there any word of a fix coming yet?

After further messing around with it, what it 'appears' to be doing is, as soon as you place it, the hitbox simply disappears. You can select objects through it, but no matter the angle or distance from it, it simply doesn't exist except as a yellow light. Previously built ones that used to work, are also not selectable. Just trying to offer what info I can.

Edited by (PS4)Dorian-Hawkmoon
Added info from testing...

19 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Thank you for giving us info about this bug! The team is working on a fix now to launch in a future hotfix.

Thank you and DE for loiking into this, minor bug for some, big deal to others. You always have an open invitation to visit our dojo.

Edited by (PS4)Dorian-Hawkmoon

It actually I believe was meant to work this way all along and just never did, it was meant as a way for people to honor people who past away or who were/are special to the clan. You can easily edit the text to blank, and make the beam color black, to give it the old look. The fun part is, they fixed this, now all the dead tree branches in my dojo have a glitched texture that makes them look like the bark is flowing like water, intresting effect, but doesn't fit how i used it.

• 4 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2023-05-13 at 5:44 AM, (PSN)Stack77 said:

This bug is active again. Can confirm that there is no way to highlight the statue to move its position. 

Will this be addressed at all? This dojo bug, as well as many others, have been going on since the introduction of Duviri. It’s been very difficult to do any dojo builds. We would love to submit our dojo but have ceased any decorating. Please fix this.