Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sorry But Its Another Stamina Thread

silversponge

I'm sorry i know there have been a lot of these threads lately but I'd like my say too and im going to try and keep it constructive rather than just stating all the reasons it isn't a great system.

so basically i first started playing this game because I love games like assassins creed and mirrors edge and brink, games with free running and movement based combat etc. yet now stamina and movement feel like a chore rather than a blessing and i never realised how awesome the old system was and how much I took it for granted (maybe this is why they changed it, i wish it was) instead this change to the system really hinders frames such as frost, rhino and allows for loki and ash to have a slight advantage and i mean if this wasn't so poorly executed and downright game-breaking i'd agree with this 'balancing' as it would move more people away from the 'god-like' frames and more towards utility.

but instead now the game feels slow and instead of making the current changes DE should have kept the old system but instead made it so that sprinting or stamina use caused for an increase in damage during these actions or instead keep the current changes and allow for auras that changed sprint and stamina instead of mods as we are already limited by the number of mod slots.

I had previously thought that we should just be able to have more mod slots to allow for the sprint/stamina mods but these would only be viable to the frames that are potatoed or formaed so this would therefore create an even larger gap between casual and more hardcore gamers (or beginners and late game players and collectionists) and because of the matchmaking that means beginners can end up playing with more hardcore gamers i dont think this would be fair on either extreme as the newer playewrs would feel terrible and guilty for slowing down the other players and may also lose their bonus xp and items for not making it to extraction whereas the more hardcore gamers would end up having to wait around or try to run missions with only 2/3 players.

no problem, the more topics there are the bigger the idea DE will get about how hard they screwed up by nerfing speed

yh but i hope for more than that for example for the stamina system to punish rushers or at least make it harder to rush but still keep the essence of the run and gun ninja theme

(wish i could have summed it up like this before writing those huge paragraphs)

there's NO need to punish rushers or make it any more difficult since it'll always end up hurting the people who weren't even rushing

the most sensible suggestions is rewarding people who take it slow or allow people to extract separately

Edited by NERVNQSR

there's NO need to punish rushers or make it any more difficult since it'll always end up hurting the people who weren't even rushing

the most sensible suggestions is rewarding people who take it slow or allow people to extract separately

U are not even punishing rushers, rushers are not as fast as they were pre 10 but SURPRISE none of the other frames are as fast as they were pre 10.

So actually u just slowed everyone down and didn't change S#&$ when it comes to rushing.

I haven't noticed anything mostly because I don't rush, but if it was meant to punish rushers then i say keep it as it now. Too many players think this is a lone wolf game instead of a team based co-op. Punishing rushers is a must for Warframe.

Yeah but punish THEM and punish them ONLY in multiplayer because I love to rush certain missions. How? More of those doors that require 2 man, maybe make every important door or passage that way.

Why only in MP? Because rushing is fun, why would u give a crap if I rush solo missions? Right there is no reason for you to care if i need 2 min or 20 for a mission. So pls DE if u want to punish rushers do it in a way actually affecting them. And not by killing every frames speed.

I haven't noticed anything mostly because I don't rush, but if it was meant to punish rushers then i say keep it as it now. Too many players think this is a lone wolf game instead of a team based co-op. Punishing rushers is a must for Warframe.

Punish explorers also, why only punish rushers?

It shouldn't take me three times as long to complete a mission, especially if I'm farming on my own.

Also rushing can only be solved by playing with people of like mind or rolling solo.