Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.3.3 - Nightwave

[DE]Megan

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.3.3 - Nightwave

Changes:

• Removed the Ducat selling price from a certain Grineer meatheads Part.

Fixes:

• Fixed Warframe defaulting to DirectX10 when launching in DirectX11, resulting in slower running gameplay.
  • Fixed a script error when attempting to log in, resulting in an inability to enter your credentials. 
  • Fixed the UI displaying <REPUTATION_SMALL> when Capturing 2 “escapees” at once.
  • Fixed missing Heat icon in the Arcane Manager screen.

Will you never address how the controller-based UI functionality introduced in JUNE is forced upon all players? A simple toggle to turn off controller support would fix this, as long as that also turned off the fact that pressing WASD or arrow keys on menus on PC now move the cursor around. It keeps happening when you type in the menus, at times even while having text boxes properly selected. This issue has persisted since June, and has not been adressed a single time by DE.

3 minutes ago, Deminisis said:

I don't want to sound like an antisocial with no friends, but do we really need to have a clan-mate or friend for Nora's Weekly sortie challenge?

Completing sortie alone seems a lot more 'elite' then completing it with a friend(you just met) or two.

6 minutes ago, Deminisis said:

I don't want to sound like an antisocial with no friends, but do we really need to have a clan-mate or friend for Nora's Weekly sortie challenge? I do solo sorties a lot whenever there is spy missions for obvious reasons.

I think it's a great idea to play with people.

It's not something crazy hard to achieve and until it appeared I had never run the sortie with clanmates.

Completing sortie alone seems a lot more 'elite' then completing it with a friend(you just met) or two.

It seems you haven't played with some players :clem:

8 minutes ago, Deminisis said:

I don't want to sound like an antisocial with no friends, but do we really need to have a clan-mate or friend for Nora's Weekly sortie challenge? I do solo sorties a lot whenever there is spy missions for obvious reasons.

Thats why you have friends who wont fk up the spy like randoms :P

Dont have any problem with that cause got few good lads to play with but i can see the point

Please 

5 minutes ago, Deminisis said:

I don't want to sound like an antisocial with no friends, but do we really need to have a clan-mate or friend for Nora's Weekly sortie challenge?

DE pls, just delete or change this one challenge, it's so painful because of many "well-known" problems and bugs associated with Sortie challange ; _ ;

As probably one the few Closed Beta players still around I am glade they have a new system but its so boring I mean I completed all challenges in one day now all i can do is wait for 2 daily to reset and farm capture fugitives, I really hope after alot of these hotfixes they work on keeping peoples interest on this new system, cause i love concept but it needs polished

Archived