Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.3.3 - Nightwave

[DE]Megan

The Grineer Heavy Gunner and Commander both have bugged textures pls fix (heavy gunner has ballista/arid textures for armor and commander has purple/nightwatch helmet)The Grineer Heavy Gunner and Commander both have bugged textures pls fix (heavy gunner has ballista/arid textures for armor and commander has purple/nightwatch helmet)

10 minutes ago, Caramello said:

Well, i was hoping for better wolf spawns, i will just give up for now until he gets "fixed".

If they increase the spawns he's going to become a real problem for anyone trying to level gear or for new players who will frankly have no idea what's going on and lack the equipment to deal with him.

Really, they should have implemented some kind of system wherein you track and hunt him.

18 minutes ago, Deminisis said:

I don't want to sound like an antisocial with no friends, but do we really need to have a clan-mate or friend for Nora's Weekly sortie challenge? I do solo sorties a lot whenever there is spy missions for obvious reasons.

LF Sortie Friend

2 minutes ago, ArchEpica said:

I think the hydrolyst should not appear in nightwave mission,it is too difficult for the people that never fight the eidolon before,maybe it can change to the teralyst?

This.

And maybe add that you have to do it solo for added challenge.

22 minutes ago, Deminisis said:

I don't want to sound like an antisocial with no friends, but do we really need to have a clan-mate or friend for Nora's Weekly sortie challenge? I do solo sorties a lot whenever there is spy missions for obvious reasons.

It's a weekly challenge. You can just do it with clan/friends when there isn't a spy mission present.

I personally like the challenge, it encourages clanmates and random people you added to friend list to actually interact with each other. I've beein seeing names in clan chat I haven't seen before. :crylaugh:

33 minutes ago, Deminisis said:

just get a friend or person from recruit chat to promise to sit at extraction and wait. that's basically how I did it (friend just farmed eximus kills while the other did the mission)

14 minutes ago, ArchEpica said:

I think the hydrolyst should not appear in nightwave mission,it is too difficult for the people that never fight the eidolon before,maybe it can change to the teralyst?

11 minutes ago, Lemuroza said:

This.

And maybe add that you have to do it solo for added challenge.

Some might not even have the guns or amps to even attempt to do the first Teralyst solo.

only thing i like about this new system that is replacing alerts is, you can see what there is, you can choose from it when and what you want, and the tier rewards too, you know what you will get at next tier unlock, i love it

the RNG is starting to kill me slowly but surely, hoping to get the 1 item you want from 5 item drop table (relics), or a drop from an enemy with a 0.05%(mod) is really getting too much at this point, i know its to keep you playing and farming

i would like to see a mission that i can choose an item i want, that item will drop 100%, but it will be more difficult in that mission for that drop or something, than in a normal RNG hope it will drop mission, like index, if you stay in there for 1 hour that prodman guy will spawn, you will kill it and you will get the drop, poster 100% drop chance, no RNG,or is he gona come or not?

those type of things give a guy/girl hope, and a will to be in there for an hour to get the stupid poster lol, like i would never stay in there for an hour if it had RNG determining if it will spawn or not

and now with this wolf guy, did over 130 missions so far and have not seen this thing once, meantime other people are selling his weapon parts left and right, like it fell out of the air lol, and a set for 10000 plat, seriously!?!?, yea i know i dont have to buy it, still begs the question how are they getting it if i do the same as them and im not getting it? LUCK? and they get it in like 5-8 missions to my 130 missions so far and still nothing

Archived