Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.3.3 - Nightwave

[DE]Megan

i really like the new system (the wolf), but please revisit the challenges.

* some of the challenges are done in ~2 minutes like the killing of 500 random mobs. maybe increase it to idk 5000 or 2500.

* others literally cant be done by some people (eg 5 ayatans in a single week is impossible if you havent cleared the starchart, and a sortie with friends or clanmembers). my friends are also my clanmates and the last time one of them was online was some 3xx days ago. other people simply have no friends or paly spolo only because of potato internet. beeing locked out of a challenge because of this isnt nice.

* and some challenges dont make sense like the "kill hydrolyst" challenge. why the second one? it only messes up tridolon for many because people run off as soon as they have their challenge done. so please make it "kill teralyst" or "kill all 3 eidolons".

This is another way to push players out of this game. The game has alot of AI bugs and other unresolved bugs, but you choose to ignore them and add changes that increased the dificulty for players to have necessary part for warframes or weapons ( like nitain extract fo example). You ( DE) add new AI bugs update after update. Last - the ramparts does not shoot at you when a grineer is on them  on Telesto or other missions which use the same map with grineer as enemy...

1 hour ago, Sundjasksya said:

* some of the challenges are done in ~2 minutes like the killing of 500 random mobs. maybe increase it to idk 5000 or 2500.

* others literally cant be done by some people (eg 5 ayatans in a single week is impossible if you havent cleared the starchart, and a sortie with friends or clanmembers). my friends are also my clanmates and the last time one of them was online was some 3xx days ago. other people simply have no friends or paly spolo only because of potato internet. beeing locked out of a challenge because of this isnt nice.

* and some challenges dont make sense like the "kill hydrolyst" challenge. why the second one? it only messes up tridolon for many because people run off as soon as they have their challenge done. so please make it "kill teralyst" or "kill all 3 eidolons".

ayatan is to easy, maybe increase it to idk 20 or 10......

the problem is the challanges replaces alerts, so it has to have plenty for everything, from magpies like myself who go into a mission and immediately go 'LETS GET LOOTING!' and people with end game nuke frame lists which deletes level 100 enemies of the map by the horde with no effort, as well as noobs who haven't even figured out how movement works fully yet. all of these where served by alerts,the newer players deserve some rewards as well.

5 hours ago, awesomesharp said:

ayatan is to easy, maybe increase it to idk 20 or 10......

Oh goodness, no.  If you don't already have a stockpile of unfilled statues, the only way to do this weekly as it is now is through trading or arbitrations, the latter of which requires that you unlock the entire starchart first, which isn't what I would consider 'easy' for the new tenno.  I had a bunch of statues saved myself, but unfortunately, I filled them all before the event.

You are 100% right about the alerts though.  Warframe has all kinds of players, and they all need something to work towards without feeling too excluded.  If the alerts are not coming back in some form or another, then this new system needs a lot of work to make up for the loss since it's not a true replacement.

I'd highly recommend DE to consider the following:

• Add more dailies
  • Adjust some of the challenges like the Hydrolyst and Ayatan ones to be a bit more forgiving (or at least change their standing amounts to be higher to accurately represent the increased difficulty) and ensure us solo players can still complete them somehow
  • Give a small amount of the new creds as a reward for ranking up in Nightwave so each tier feels more rewarding, or add other ways to earn creds outside of the new syndicate
  • Increase standing amount gained from the wolf and capturing his friends
  • Add alerts back in with some improvements
  • Make sure critical resources like catalysts, reactors, and nitain are more easily obtainable within one or two missions, not an entire sequence that requires multiple weeks of consistent play

That's just my 2 cents, but I completely understand if some people feel differently.  I, too, want to chase that endgame dragon, but not at the expense of the new player experience.

9 minutes ago, PR0JAX said:

• Add more dailies
  • Reduce daily cooldown to 1 day, instead of 2

The dailies do pop every 24 hours 🙂  The timer you see on them is because the dailies last more than 1 day, so that if someone misses a day or 2 they haven't missed the previous day's daily.

But I agree with maybe having more pop at a time.

8 minutes ago, Andvarja said:

The dailies do pop every 24 hours 🙂  The timer you see on them is because the dailies last more than 1 day, so that if someone misses a day or 2 they haven't missed the previous day's daily.

But I agree with maybe having more pop at a time.

Haha.  I see it now.  The term 'daily' does suggest it was supposed to refresh every day, but the 2 day timer threw me off 😅

I do really like the fact they give you more time to complete it though.

1 minute ago, Caloss2 said:

It feels very quiet on my orbiter now, it's hard to explain.

I know exactly what you mean.  Never was a fan of the lotus' constant reminders of available alerts, but there's a pretty noticeable difference whenever I open the console map.  They removed the one thing that actually felt dynamic.

why is my daily nightwave missions not ALL ressetting? i got 3 dailies but only 1 is resetting? seen it for the last 2 ways ding that now, why are they called dailies then if i cant do them daily?

Daily means everyday, not every 3 days, timer on it is 2d 23h when it resets, ok if you give me 3 days to do them i can understand it, but if i completed it then let it reset the next day, not wait another 3 days, old alerts did not give you 3 days to do them, you had 1 hour or less but more chances to do it in one day, like nitain had 4 drops in 24 hours

speaking of nitain, dont think you thought this through, we had nitain every day, 4 times a day, now i can only get nitain if i reach tier 3,6,12,16,20.......                           leaving no room for a beginner player to get it unless he gets to those tiers, he will be spending all those creds on nitain, if someone tells him that nitain is worth more to buy than a stupid skin or mod, he also must buy vauban with those creds, witch by the way you only get 50 at tier 3, meaning you buy 2 parts of vauban and thats it, cant get nothing else, now wait till tier 6, i help my friend to farm ivara yesterday, she needs 9 nitain, she is still on tier 1 and can not do most the dailies or weeklies cause his MR is too low, he did not unlock sorties yet, so the problems is just piling up for him, best of all the by the time he can get to tier 3, the rewards may change to something else

give us more dailies or weeklies or make the wolf creds more?

Hola, quería reportar que me parece que hay un bug con los animales en Fortuna, después de rastrear las huellas y llamarlos con el eco señuelo, nunca vienen hasta que se acaba el tiempo, me paso más de una vez ya, con distintas especies.
pondría una imagen pero no se como hacerlo sin el link. 🐂

On 2019-03-02 at 4:51 PM, Sundjasksya said:

Oh boy please DE 60 min and 60 min with a friend + condition 😕 is not enough that we have to wait a month to complete the rank 29 for 1 forma?
I'm wondering if it's worth it.. is it?

I remember back when I was in the process of crafting my first Warframe,volt at the time when arid fear was like most probably. I didn't have any friend so I had to rely on alerts with reward like orokin cell. There was an alert at that time for Oro cell but I didn't have the node unlocked so I asked around in region chat. When we queued up the alert was over but he took me to jackal and got me the orokin cell.still remember that day like it was yesterday. Made one of the best internet friend I ever had.moral of the story , if you are new and u didn't unlock star chart and you don't have friends,u are effed.

Sorry for my rant

9 hours ago, Vyprime said:

Oh boy please DE 60 min and 60 min with a friend + condition 😕 is not enough that we have to wait a month to complete the rank 29 for 1 forma?
I'm wondering if it's worth it.. is it?

i Would say DE should stop pushing challenges for Meta players into system designed for everyone

DE you really ruined the game since the nigh wave update. You say the minimum requirements was to have 4 of ram... Well.. Before de update I was able to have at least 40-50 fps... With all at minimum. Now I have all settings in minimal graphics and I am at 5 fps with much luck. DIRECTX 10 BEING MANDATORY IS A TOTALLY TRASH 

It was better directx 9. Not the whole planet have money for a super computer you know? 

2 hours ago, Lara-Xenon said:

please increase personal life support drops in survival if we have to spend an hour 

Or better yet reduce the time required to 30 minutes instead..

cause 60 min is neither fun or challenging its just long and tedious feels more like a chore than a challenge.

The Nightwave system is ok and all but can we please, PLEASE get rid of the 'with a friend or clanmate' requirement. Now I have to pretty much force someone to stay for an hour in a mission they might not be interested in or have already completed just so I can complete the challenge which is easily done alone.

Also, since now we get challenges for 1 hour missions shouldn't we already have the selective extraction option?

ok so... i updated my graphic drivers. but. i'm still freezing ON EVERY LOADING SCREEN in the beginning of them... making me to loss conection with other players because freezing duration is above one and a half minute. started when i updated to win-7 64. have 4gb of ram and a approximated 1.6gb video memory. the directx10 is the one giving me that freezing problem. cause i don't have that when directx 9 support was still in the game

Am 1.3.2019 um 17:22 schrieb Brewdog:

As probably one the few Closed Beta players still around I am glade they have a new system but its so boring I mean I completed all challenges in one day now all i can do is wait for 2 daily to reset and farm capture fugitives, I really hope after alot of these hotfixes they work on keeping peoples interest on this new system, cause i love concept but it needs polished

Yes please 👍

Archived