Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MOAnimation Design Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

This is more for the AFKers

Moa is in idle position

Realizes that nothing happens

Sighs sadly (looks down) / or if the player moves when it sighs sadly then it reacts by jumping.

Goes back to idle position.

The MOA crosses legs in padmasana position, and similar to "Meditate" emote, floats a little but fails with a stutter after a few seconds and falls miserably returning to its idle position with a squeaky frustrated beep, because machines can't attain "illumination", apparently

Edited by LordBakal

Que el Moa haga un reverencia durante 2 segundos y los otros 3 segundos que haga un baile de lado a lado moviendo su cola.

Let the Moa bow for reverence 2 seconds and the other 3 seconds to do a dance from side to side moving his tail

Edited by miguerios

My MOA Fanimation idea: 

MOA would suddenly freeze up for a second before making various jerking motions with its legs and head. While this animation plays, small spark particle effects are emitted from the model. (Think volt's energy particle effects). This would go on for a second or two before the MOA drops its head down and relaxes. After, the MOA would perk back up to its original starting pose. Like the MOA short circuited/suffered some glitch as a result of a Corpus tech working a few hours to long while programing it.

Edited by GhostlyMariner

I don't know if it's been posted before.. but I think it would be cute if like on the plans, orb valis and planet missions, the moa would find a bee or a bug that's flying by it, and it tries to use lasers to kill it to death. 

For ships, maybe a dust ball that it thinks is trying to attack him? 

🙂

How about were the does two hops starting with one hop to the left, then a larger hop one to right, and then the moa returns to start position by doing a spin jump. This can be expanded if time permits were the landing of the spin jump ends with a shaky landing and/or having the moa look left and right at the beginning and end of animation.

my previous idea interacted with the warframe so imma write a new one the moa will look around examine its feet taps its feet a bit then settles back down

emotion module moa will jolt and then collapse shortly after stand and "laugh"

Emotion module moa will look around lift its leg and "check the time" after will return to idle

Fireworks. The MOA should crouch down and shake a little. Then jump wile fireworks shoot out of its body. And finally land and return to original position. (sorry no animation skills to show idea)

Edited by Tylesem
Accidentally pressed enter with only the first three words.

I'm not sure if this has already been said but I'll say it, I'd like to see the MOAs do a sumo shiko or the sumo stomp. I have no idea how it'd be used other than standing idle or landing in a mission but I think it would be cool.

This is the description provided by Wikipedia "shiko (四股) The sumo exercise where each leg in succession is lifted as high and as straight as possible, and then brought down to stomp on the ground with considerable force. In training this may be repeated hundreds of times in a row. Shiko is also performed ritually to drive away demons before each bout and as part of the yokozuna dohyō-iri." 

I hope the walk itself isn't copyrighted and I hope it hasn't been posted before but the first thing I thought of when I heard about this contest was how funny it would be if the moa replicated John Cleese and Michael Palin from the ministry of silly walks sketch whenever the player is standing idle. I understand the whole walk would be difficult to incorporate so I was thinking of 0:19 to 0:21 of this video https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F3UGk9QhoIw followed by the twist at 1:24 and either a repeat of the first to come back to position or to be even funnier Michael Palin's attempt at a funny walk at position 1:41 to 1:43. Sorry for the long wall of text but it was the only way to describe what I was thinking of and I haven't done any animation before.