Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MOAnimation Design Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

Reload:

When Tenno presses the button to reload (or it reloads the gun automatically) MOA grabs a magazine (out of nowhere) and offers it to Tenno. Since Tenno is already reloading, MOA move it's head like it looks at the magazine, looks at Tenno again, looks at magazine, then trow it away.

Edited by RCC_2000

Moonwalk:

MOA turn aside with moonwalk start position (head down, one knee forward the other straight) walks backwards four steps, turn around, walks backwards four steps, spins two times and bow down.

Edited by RCC_2000

I would like to see an animation where my moa goes to shoot or project it's shield (dependent on the type of head installed) and it then proceeds to shoot out a spray of sparks instead. It then does a robotic wine and shakes a little before returning back to it's normal idle animation. Great game DE! Keep up the excellent work! :D

Bunny Moa, Bunny Moa, we want Bunny Moa!!

Idle animation when player has aimed for some time but hasn't shot at anything where moa first perks up and looks around then goes to scratch behind its imaginary ears (included in the picture for clarity). Also triggers some times when player hasn't moved for a while. Then Moa returns to basic animation after the scratch animation.N830UWp.jpg

Edited by Marlyer
  • Like 2

Have the moa take a step then act as if it's stepped in something unpleasant. It lifts a leg to look at the bottom of its foot. It shakes its foot, then lowers leg to attempt to wipe its foot on the ground. It raises its foot again to look, then a wiper squeegee or small beam of light extends from its head and wipes/burns away whatever was there from the bottom of the foot. Head raises triumphantly as leg lowers to base standing position. Thanks!

What about a Moa pretending to die ? Fall on the ground, pretend to be dead. Check with his head if there is no danger anymore and then comes back on its feet (can eventually use his back, feet in the air before jumping back on its feet) .

I would like to see Moa's making some kind of a victory shout when all enemies are killed, and you're not detected anymore.

They make some kind of a wolf-move.

First they look down to the ground, then they slowly move their head to look at the sky, shouting with a robotic noice.

Then they act 'normal' again

So, if the Moa could crouch and when jumping upwards do a robotics version of the sound "pikaboo!" (And in different tones depending on which emotion module you have installed.) 

Just a fun little move you see when the moa have been standing still for too long. (ex. It could be less common in the agressive module.)

//-Luxic-

Edited by -Luxic-
Adding content! More ideas:)

Alerted MOA (played when camera detects player)
If I win anything, my prize will be given away to 5 randomly selected players, below MR 5. Each receiving 20% of the actual prize 😄
Kinda rushed attempt, but I hope you like it.

• Like 1