[DE]Helen

MOAnimation Design Contest [Winners Announced]!

Hop Scotch! as an idle animation
1305663.gif

How ever long is appropriate.  Moa hops forward with one foot, 3 times, then with both feet, one, two, one.  Turns around and reverses.  Bonus if 2nd Two foot hop crosses feet (left to Right, right to left)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

"The Curly".  The moa flops down on the ground and begins spinning in circles on its side with its legs flailing like it's running and then at the end of the animation pops back up on it's feet.  Add in a "Whoop-whoop-whoop-whoop!" equivalent Moa sound effect.

I know the Simpsons used it so assuming The Three Stooges never copyrighted it or anything.

giphy.gif

Edited by PlanckZero

I think it would be cool if the moa sprouted holographic arms and did a Karate Kid style crane kick.

Idle animation set - Tipsy, Part 1

MOA runs a couple meters away, grabs a stick or short heavy rod/canister, retrieves and comes back to Tenno, cocks head to side, expectantly waiting them to grab it to throw it for them.

Idle animation set - Tipsy, Part 2 (after part 1 doesn't end in movement by the Tenno)

MOA drops or sets a small object on ground, roughly .5 meter tall which is upright, then steps up onto it and tries to balance with one foot, wobbles then falls over. Springs to upright position.

Butterfly lands on moa and after a while it relizes the butterfly there then the moa pulls its leg up and accidentally hits self trying to get it off

When standing alone near a 2 person door (The moa looks at its paw as if it had a watch)

Posted (edited)

I would like to see the crane kick as seen below. (I don't believe the crane kick is a copyrighted move so you can use it!)

giphy.gif

Edited by PSherman

When the Player stands i one spot for a while, the Moa would jump 3 times a little left and right to say, "Hey I'm excited to start, lets get going"

Good day.
It would be interesting to see how MOA “shrinks”, turns into a cube or a similar form (without damaging the limbs), looks out of this form and then rises in a jump taking the “fighting stance”.

(Возможно) Когда игрок воскрешается

МОА приседает, немного дёргается (пушится как птица), затем делает неудачное сальто назад и поспешно встаёт отряхиваясь (как птица). Всё это под похожие на радость звуки робота.

When the player stops suddenly after sprinting/parkouring, MOA would try to stop as well but lose balance momentarily. Nearly tripping but narrowly catching themselves  they would look around to see if anyone saw it, then sulk.

Small but cute idea, have it curl up next to you if you are standing still long enough and are not being attacked.

I have no idea for a new emote but the winner should be sent to these guys for implementation! They are a few steps behind but with your help we can have a real Moa! Hahaha!!!

Posted (edited)

"Are you coming?!"

Moa taps foot impatiently while waiting, then shakes head because he lost hope. While tapping foot he also looks expectantly.

Activation: when the player doesn't seem to move anytime soon/ when waiting at extraction

Concept animation:

Edited by Z4W4RUDO

For the agressive moa i would love him to brace himself and give a deep beep and make his eyes glow intenstely. Sort of like and intimidation attempt.

Lets get them to sit down for a couple seconds when we are idle, and bob their head and look around for a couple seconds while sitting. Like they are bored and waiting for us to start. (This way I can sit around my dojo campfire with my moa)

On 2019-03-01 at 1:08 PM, Kazahr said:

Hey ! i would like to participate but I do not have software to do that

can someone help me ? 😶

Blender, is free and is ok for animation would recommend.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

an emote that could trigger when the tenno uses a dance emote, so the moa can join with a looping animation

intro + 2 cycles + end:

Y3N3z77.gif

Edited by Dylki
Edited description of animation
  • Like 1

An animation similar to when a bull is preparing to ram something or someone, he starts to kind of like digging into the ground with one leg while leaving the other on the ground.

This animation could be displayed when you enter combat.

I want to see some classical cs bunnyhopping/strafing warframe style cause i feel that the moa needs some agility :)

Posted (edited)

Mime trapped in a box. Stands on one leg while feeling invisible walls with the other leg.

wyAI3eV.gif

Edited by MystMan