Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MOAnimation Design Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

Primal dinosaurs stance. Discription- bends it's knees a little. Lifts one leg then stomps it back down. Lifts the other leg and stomps it back down. Sways it's hips a little looking both left and right scanning the area. (Ok the area is clear, lets go) the moa jumps up in excitement ready to continue the mission (maybe looks back to the tenno briefly with curious anticipation)

So, my beaut of an animation idea is to make the moa feint the player. It will lift its leg, prepare to stomp, tthen will thrust its leg downwords. The leg will stop midway though, look at the player, and shake it's head and foot (like it's blowing a raspberry) as if taunting the player. This could be during an idle animation mid level when the player is idle along with the moa. If you guys can add a sound, can ya add, like, a static noise or something, it doesn't really matter though. Have a great day. (P.S. Never blow a raspberry, it's rude.)

If your warframe sits idle for a period of time the moa will nuzzle you and start to tap its foot and then spin in circles out of boredom and resume idle anim depending on the emotion module instead of a nuzzle it could be a light kick to the leg or looking up at the player and shaking its head and resume to tapping foot and instead of circles it could dance or look at its feet or aimlessly wander

Edited by grimex1236

I can imagine it crouching down and rapidly rotating its head before springing up into the air and landing with a little stumble. That or anything to do with the fact that chickens can stabilise their head to be a fixed point in space regardless of their bodies.

On 2019-03-01 at 12:09 PM, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

I didn't know MOA's had animations because they die too fast to see them. 

#PETS2.0

why would you use a moa anyway?  kavats have killed a reason to use any other pet outside of aesthetic choice.

Chicken Cheer (Chicken Dance)

Step 1:

• Moa Slowly rises up sweeping his feetsies from side to side
  • Bops his Head and Body from side to side lightly (like the bootey in the Chicken Dance)
  • When reaches max height (max leg extension) (should take 'bout 1-2 seconds) goes over to Step 2

Step 2:

• Moa Bops up and down quickly (crouch, stretched)
  • After 2 full bops (should take 'bout 1 - 1.5 seconds) goes over to Step 3

Step 3:

• Moa does slight hops, 'clapping' its feet on the floor, possibly causing some small dust FXs
  • After 2 full hops (should take 'bout 2 seconds) returns to idle

Idea when to play:

• Player manages to complete their Objective
  • Player uses any of their Nartas

Quick ROUGH Animation (Sadly I have no 3D enviroment nor am I a pro animator to properly represent) (anim slowed on purpose)
ksNnHo0.gif