The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MOAnimation Design Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

I don't know why but i always thought MOAs kinda looked like ostriches, it would be awesome if they could burrow their heads in the ground. I guess it wouldn't work on hard ground, maybe make it plains and vallis only? Or it could lay a giant ostrich egg

Edited by ZePat
  • Like 1

A sort of scratching and pecking at the ground like a rooster could be cool.

Maybe even have it look back up at you and @#&$ it's head to the side, or try to do a cawing noise.

Another idea would be it curling up in a little ball to "sleep" in the orbiter. It could probably even make a sort of purring noise with it's servos.

A bolt falls out of the moa. It jumps in surprise and inspects it from a few angles and then hops in panic at the recognition of what it is. It then looks for where the bolt fell from, finds it and turns back to the bolt before finally picking it up and popping it back in place..

I'd enjoy seeing it squish a bug with it's big feet.

Specifically: 
A - It seems to look at something a bit in front of it
B - It stretches it's head forward and peers at something on the ground
C - It backs up and shakes it's head a little (to show disgust)
D - It stretches it's leg out and hovers above the ground for a tiny bit
E - It slams it's foot down then rotates left and right to grind the bug into the ground
F - It steps back into starting position

This is really just a suggestion, don't care exactly. It might look something like this (not my video) from Men In Black

In my opinion it'd be neat if it only did this on the out in the plains or perhaps in the desert tileset, but I think it would work anywhere.

• Like 1

Literally just the JOJO Part 5 Torture dance (manga version so it doesn't exceed 5 seconds)

That or make emotes between frames/operators/moas that can be activated at the same time so you can synchronize posing