Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MOAnimation Design Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

I was thinking that if the MOA is finishing a mission or just came out of combat, it jumps up, does a tight flip, lands on one leg and does a kick, like it's practising martial arts. (Because it feels awesome after showing enemies how it's done) However, it wobbles due to a lack of good balance on the kick. It puts its foot down, stumbles back and shakes its head as if it were dizzy before returning to normal stance.

If not for the time limit and interaction rule, I'd probably have entered some reactions from the MOA to the environment. (Like coughing from toxin, gas or viral)

The Moa produces a ball and throws it up in the air. It catches it once and does a little hop to throw it again. This time, the ball bounces off its head and disappears while the Moa looks around in confusion.

I know the rules said no interactions, but if it followed any other pet you have out of stasis (Kavats, Kubrow, ect) around your orbiter and mimicked them (could also do this with other players pets in missions). I know this wont get picked I just thought it was a cool idea.

A flip like those cheap squeaking puppy dog animatronics.

First, the moa's legs compress with a series of abrupt ratcheting movements. 

Then, the moa's legs straighten and it pops up into the air. The legs remain straight throughout the rest of the animation.

Still stiff legged, the moa lands and teeters precariously before settling back to a regular standing position.

Perhaps have the Moa flinch and turn its head as if it heard something, after which it turns and takes a half step to investigate.  Before it quite touches the floor with its foot, it pauses, looks to see its master hasn't moved, and, a little reluctantly with another glance or two towards the "noise", settles back into place to wait.

Kick boxing based animation :

Trigger : random or 3 sec after combat ends or during player starts one of the emotes - Aquarid Narta, Eclipse Narta, Fathom Narta

Sequence : two right foot forward kick > small back step > left foot 360 degree kick > both leg muscle flexing while squatting (slight increase in thigh volume?!) > get up and go back to doing normal stuff

-- include animation parts as different kicks and jumps as the mentioned sequence may be short

You saw "The Lion King"? 

If you die, your MOA comes to you, bends over his knees and touches you with his head trying to wake you up (a few times, we only have 5 seconds to finish the animation 😛) while doing sounds of a sad MOA (?), as the time goes on, if you dont get revived, he lays at your side, waiting for you to get up. 
If your teammates come to your help, he just stands when you do it.

If making him wait more than 5 seconds laying count like going over the limit, just limit the animation to the bending, the pocking and the wailing. 

Let's say that one of the legs of the MOA begins to have a flaw so it proceeds to stand on a single leg while shaking and rotating on its axis a little the leg that is not working well. It feels confused. Then, when it notices that it is already working correctly, it proceeds to lower the leg and without moving from its place it begins to touch the ground a couple of times with the leg that was not working as if verifying that everything is fine.