Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

- Nekros Soul Punch Tweek -

Khalgast

1 minute ago, Andele3025 said:

SotD kill a enemy if focused on in same time as average primary unless its heavies or 80%+ scaled armor. Much bigger issue with them is prioritization of who is spawned and their ai being a dumb/no alert focus version of the unit they are summoned from if you want them for damage.

You make that sound like its good lol.  When a ton of frames can press a button and wipe out a map.  

Not saying I want Nekros to be able to do THAT, but I would like to see SotD have a viable damage build.  Cause right now, to make them do at least a bit of damage, you have to sacrifice a ton of survivability.  I just want to the payoff to seem equal.

7 minutes ago, Klaleara said:

You make that sound like its good lol.  When a ton of frames can press a button and wipe out a map.  

Not saying I want Nekros to be able to do THAT, but I would like to see SotD have a viable damage build.  Cause right now, to make them do at least a bit of damage, you have to sacrifice a ton of survivability.  I just want to the payoff to seem equal.

You sac 1 slot (likely terrify aug or for those that like bigger despoil, the range mod) to go from just intensify to Int+Blind Rage. You can easily test in sim what difference it does in kill time tho between having 7 shadows with aggressive AI vs "hump chest high wall" one. Other than that Shadows are the strongest minions in game other than the dumb self clone equi augment summons which cant aim.

Armor is a issue all of its own (and while single target skills should be good enough/have a effect to be worth casting on just one enemy in terms of energy cost), not related to shadows.